Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

You'll so have that off for xmas....

I'm kind of regretting upping my goal!!! : /

But i'll give it my best shot!!!

The C25K is suprisingly gun!!! Whodathunkit???

XXX

Anything crossable is crossed!! And hey...no regrets babes. Shoot for the stars!! With all your hard work on the treadmill too you'll have that bod in amazing shape for Christmas morning! And remember anyway that muscle weighs more than fat so, what you mightn't see reflected in the numbers on the scales, you WILL see in your newly emerging leanness! Can't put in words how proud I am of you taking on the C25k challenge!! I hope to be brave enough to follow in your ever decreasing footprints xxx

Am indeedy, as per this morning! Weeing like a frickin' sprinkler I am!!!!

OHHHH yeah!! It's funny, you don't realise HOW hard getting back to TFR for round two actually IS until you experience it first hand!! So much admiration for all you troopers who did it with style! ;)

:D:8855::D:8855::D

Hey hunni!!!! Hows it going???? xxxx

Just GREAT again thanx! Even better now I know you're okay too and in it to win it! The feeling of being back in control is so empowering isn't it?! Well done hun on coming out the other side with renewed determination. WE NEED YOU!!! xxx

Plodding along nicely ta hun! Just getting through each day one by one instead of looking too far along the road. Seems to work better for me! Great work there you...all that running and crunching!! Way to go sweetie!!

x S

Plodding along nicely ta hun! Just getting through each day one by one instead of looking too far along the road. Seems to work better for me! Great work there you...all that running and crunching!! Way to go sweetie!!

x S
Thank you sweetie!!! x

Back