Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

It must be strange for you as I can't believe it's nearly the big day!!! It seems so long ago but at the same time only yesterday that you put up this post!!

You are now the inspiration for newcomers!!

Really?!! Me, an inspiration?!!! Golly gosh it does only seem like yesterday I was a big ball of panic and disgust at myself! And now I can actually look forward to enjoying the whole day and dancing the night away.....:happy036:
Hope your day's going great hun!

x S

Aw, hun I'm so, so pleased for you. That's brightened my day up! And yes - you're absolutely an inspiration. Determination + a wicked sense of humour = spot-on results. Hope this week is as fabulous and memorable as it can be...
Mx

Aww thank you so much Lilac! You always say such poignant things sweetness! We are all EXTRAORDINARY ladies on here for taking back control of our lives and for finding our real, true, happy, amazing selves again. :character00238:

x S
We are all pretty good!!! We gotta admit!! ;)

:gimi: Just CAN'T WAIT to see the magic number on the scales in a few days (can it really only be DAYS now??!!) bang on time for D-Day!!! Can hardly contain myself. I WILL cry I just know it!!! Mostly in gratitude to you amazing ladies for getting me through this. This week's been extra hard, dunno why, but am battling on regardless! Soooo close now!
Luv & big bear-hugs to ye all xx

x S
Its because you know your near the end.... Whats your plan for maintenance babe?? If you dont mind me asking!!! x

Its because you know your near the end.... Whats your plan for maintenance babe?? If you dont mind me asking!!! x

That must be it huni!! Course I don't mind ya asking chick!
My plan at the moment is to study the re-feed plan properly and repeat Day 1 for a week, Day 2 for a week etc. etc. until 7 weeks are up (hopefully will get to my ultimate goal of 121lbs in time for Christmas) then I'll go onto the maintenance sachets (which I have actually tasted and really like!!), one half an hour before each meal 3 times a day to fill me up so I don't feel hungry at mealtime. Will keep an eye on the scales of course and adjust things accordingly! That's the materplan anyway so will see how it all goes!
Hope you're day is going swimmingly babe & congrats on the fab body art! Did you design it u creative genius u?!

x S

Well just right in the middle of the "normal" BMI category for my height of 5'3" so not too tiny!! Would look a bit gaunt otherwise...and that's so not a good look....sorry to anyone who's naturally ultra-skinny (like my sis!)

x S

Wow that'll be another first...to be considered petite!! Not small & dumpy!!!! x

Oooh that sounds like a good plan.... I'm longing to be down to goal now.... So close to half way!!! But then half way seems sooooo far to go!!! x

Ha ha I have a cat crawling over me as I write this!! Mind you am expecting the patter of 5 year old feet anytime xx then its off to work sigh ah well it pays for the lipotrim xxxx

Ha ha I have a cat crawling over me as I write this!! Mind you am expecting the patter of 5 year old feet anytime xx then its off to work sigh ah well it pays for the lipotrim xxxx
Plus you need to save for a new wardrobe!!!;););)

My OH has promised me a new wardrobe once I get to my target (and I dont mean a wooden one with doors on hahaha). Bring it onnnnn :D :D

Oooh that sounds like a good plan.... I'm longing to be down to goal now.... So close to half way!!! But then half way seems sooooo far to go!!! x
Deezer as mark said in one of his posts looking forward it looks so far away but looking back the time flew!! You'll be there in no time at all!

Half way is BRILLIANT Dee! And in such a short space of time when you really think about it.....I mean it's taken us all half our whole lives (probably) to put all the weight on so to get 50% of it gone over a matter of weeks is INCREDIBLE! Keep focussed and you won't feel it 'til you're slipping into a hot little number to celebrate getting to your goal!! Am right behind ya girl, all the way!

xx S

Back