Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

Oh my goodness Dee... look at your profile picture.... you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shivie I want to see the piccies...before the dress was altered and then afterwards ...bet it looks gorgeous on you :) x x x

Hi to all you amazing people! Hope you're all doing fantastically! Well...to echo Deezer in another thread....Bless me Father for I have sinned...it's been two weeks since I got to my initial goal to fit in that famous bridesmaid dress.....then succumbed to temptation again :cry:
I admit I've been on a bit of a "bender" food-wise and alcohol-wise the last fortnight. After all the hype leading up to the wedding and all the excitement of achieving my goal and feeling a million dollars on the day....I've since been on a bit of a downer methinks. I needed to have a set date to aim for to lose the weight and I got a bit lax when it was all over.
Then a rotten throat infection hasn't helped the last few days!
SO ANYWAY...I won't go on about it...just wanted to say I'M BACK...if you'll all have me!!...and with a renewed determination to get back on track with TFR to lose what I've regained and then to begin to refeed PROPERLY THIS TIME!! Sunday will be my start date as I'm not over this throat thing yet and need my Lemsips & Strepsil lozenges for a few more days!

Luv & hugs to all you rapidly shrinking Lipotrimmers!

xx S

Welcome back honey :) ...sorry your not feeling 100% :( excuse the punn. Hopefully by your start date you'll be feeling better and ready to attack the final stage of this :D x x x

Welcome back honey :) ...sorry your not feeling 100% :( excuse the punn. Hopefully by your start date you'll be feeling better and ready to attack the final stage of this :D x x x

:8855: You're the queen of puns Tru!!
Here's to Sunday when I'll be 100%....and 100%!! Looking forward to it now, actually really missed the discipline of it all...:rolleyes:

:queen: What can I say ....I just have the gift ~lol~ x x x

Maybe we should organise a Minimins "Pun-off" with the winner receiving a months supply of...er...sparkling water!!!

Runners up get the cheap tap stuff ;) lol x x x

Ohhhh Shivie.... was missing youuuuuu :( !!! Dee said you werent feeling too good. I'm glad you're (kind of) OK ... but it was great to see your post. I just LOVED the pics of you at the wedding (minus the whole foot of material no longer required lol). Ten pounds is very little and is bound to come off really fast.... and like you said, once you do the refeed properly, you'll be fine :) So so glad your day was as special as it was. Please come and tell us how you're doing when you start your TFR again .... we're right behind you :D :D xx (and good luck with getting rid of that nasty virus).

welcome back, stay strong and determined, stay in the "zone" and you will be just fine :)

Ohhhh Shivie.... was missing youuuuuu :( !!! Dee said you werent feeling too good. I'm glad you're (kind of) OK ... but it was great to see your post. I just LOVED the pics of you at the wedding (minus the whole foot of material no longer required lol). Ten pounds is very little and is bound to come off really fast.... and like you said, once you do the refeed properly, you'll be fine :) So so glad your day was as special as it was. Please come and tell us how you're doing when you start your TFR again .... we're right behind you :D :D xx (and good luck with getting rid of that nasty virus).

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Linda!! Thanks for your lovely words! Yes I just need a new focus point so will attack the Christmas Challenge with renewed vigour come next week. Throat is clearing up now thankfully (am sitting at my deck wearing a big woolly scarf sipping a Lemsip right now!) Yes I hope most of those naughtiness pounds will melt away during next week. I remember Dee's and Lilac's did after their holidays so that's encouraging! And well done you for staying sooooo strong over your holidays. Let's be having a pic or two soon to see how fab you're looking now!! Much luv & hugs to you hun. Stay amazing xxxx

your fun pounds will melt away in no time you will see, glad you are back as everyone before me has said we have missed you x

Aww Lilac it's so good to be back in the circle sweet girl! Though not officially until next week! I'm hoping Sunday but if not, definitely Monday! Yes your Vegas fun pounds (love how trivialising them makes re-losing them seem so much less daunting!!) sure dropped off again quick smart! As did Dee's cider-filled ones!
Well done again on the 7 stone mile-stone....just gob-smacking!!! xxx

Hmmmm so I'm making a change to my Chrimbo Challenge goal to be a bit more realistic! I know some of you lovlies have upped your goal and I sooo admire you all. But seeing as I'll be doing most of it through re-feeding I've knocked mine down some! So I'm aiming for a 16lb loss over the 7 weeks, 10lbs through TFR and the remainder through an extended re-feed and more exercise! Well and good if I lose more but at least this way I won't be disappointed. Then there'll only be 9lbs left to go, yipppeeeee! I'm hoping to try and start the C25k challenge in the New Year (if my titanium femur allows it!!) to follow in my brave girlies' footsteps! Stay amazing everyone xxx

Yay! You're back! :bighug:

Sorry for being a bit slow to notice :eek: Glad you had fun, sorry you're poorly, glad you're here now...

Hope you feel back to normal soon,
Hugs,
Marianne x

Hmmmm so I'm making a change to my Chrimbo Challenge goal to be a bit more realistic! I know some of you lovlies have upped your goal and I sooo admire you all. But seeing as I'll be doing most of it through re-feeding I've knocked mine down some! So I'm aiming for a 16lb loss over the 7 weeks, 10lbs through TFR and the remainder through an extended re-feed and more exercise! Well and good if I lose more but at least this way I won't be disappointed. Then there'll only be 9lbs left to go, yipppeeeee! I'm hoping to try and start the C25k challenge in the New Year (if my titanium femur allows it!!) to follow in my brave girlies' footsteps! Stay amazing everyone xxx
You'll so have that off for xmas....

I'm kind of regretting upping my goal!!! : /

But i'll give it my best shot!!!

The C25K is suprisingly gun!!! Whodathunkit???

XXX

Back