Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

Hi all my new rapidly shrinking buddies!
Hope everyone's doing well and sticking to the plan 100%.
I've made it to day 3, yaaaayyyy! It's amazing I can feel the difference already in my work clothes.
That's enough to make me really want to keep going. Pleeeeease let me stick to it this time ahhhhh!
Let me know how you're all doing....

x S

Well done you!!! Wait till you have that first weigh in!!! Its such a motivator!!!!

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Thanks Deezer!
Yes first weigh in next Monday, hopefully the scales will be my new best buddy instead of arch enemy from hell!!!
Hope your week's going well, is it week 4 for you?

x S

Is is yeah!!! WI thursday!!! Hoping for a good one as i have stepped up the excercise!!! *Fingers crossed*

Is is yeah!!! WI thursday!!! Hoping for a good one as i have stepped up the excercise!!! *Fingers crossed*
Go girl!
You'll do great on Thursday, your motivation is an inspiration! The extra exercise should really help keep the scales moving in the right direction! And it releases all those feel-good endorphins so you're going at it with a big silly grin on your face...or is that just me??!!

x S

Go girl!
You'll do great on Thursday, your motivation is an inspiration! The extra exercise should really help keep the scales moving in the right direction! And it releases all those feel-good endorphins so you're going at it with a big silly grin on your face...or is that just me??!!

x S
hehe!! Certainly am!!! Roll on thursday!!! x

Deezer, was just looking at another thread there and you mentioned making cookies.
From Lipotrim? I'm intrigued girl...how?

Deezer, was just looking at another thread there and you mentioned making cookies.
From Lipotrim? I'm intrigued girl...how?

I use the cho one but i guess you could do it with any... Anyway!!!

Make your shake up with 2 sweetners and make it really thick... i use approx 2 fl oz of water i think... but just play about with it until u get it right!!! Just as thick as you can but without it all sticking to your whisk lol....

Then i put 2 tablesoons of your mixture onto greaseproof paper on a small plate.... spread it out cookie shaped and then microwave on full for 30 secs/open the door/30 secs and carry on!!!

It kind of cooks from the outside and eventually will all be hard after 2/3 mins!!!

My shake usually makes 3 or 4!!! I take them to work!!!

They're not amazing but its just nice to have something to chew!!!

Cool, thanks Deezer for that cookie-making tip! I'll certainly give it a go.
Variety is the spice of life after all!

x S

Just had another thought on the variety end of things....has anyone tried making up a shake thickly and freezing it? A Lipotrim take on icecream!!! If no-one's tried it, I'll do one tonight and report back!

x S

Well Shivie,

Hows it going for you now? I hope your noticing differences. I just had my 2nd weigh in and lost 4lb, (was a little disappointed though), but hey, it s lbs off. I can reallt notice it on my...upper wasit band. On Monday I took measurements of my body to keep track. Does anyone else do this? I'm hoping it gives me an extra boast. Talk toa ya'll later. Back to work now xox

Hiya Ficole,

Well done on the 4lbs off pet! It all counts bigtime so don't be disappointed. Just take 4 bags of sugar / flour off the shelf in the supermarket and hold them and you'll put things in perspective for yourself!!
So far so good for myself anyway...yayyy! Am on day 4 now, mainly thanks to this brilliant forum & all the support. Am sooooo glad I joined as it seems too much of a battle to go it alone. I'm treating myself to a hair colour in a fancy salon after work today as a reward for sticking out the first half a week!!
First weigh in on Monday...fingers crossed I'll be grinning all day like a mad thing!!
Take care & chat soon

x S

Well done you've the hardest part over with now!! I can't wait to hear you tell us teh story of how the bride looks at you when you need a MUCH smaller size- she should have listened to you!!

Keep up the good work!!

Thanks Mrs. JK!

Bridezilla should have had more faith in me! The seamstress will have to chop lumps out of that dress hopefully!
Well done on your own achievements so far....only 10.5lbs to go yeah? And 4 weeks to your goal date..sure you're flying along pet!

x S

Thanks lurking here reading has helped me so much and there's something great about knowing other people are having such successes. It's like two fingers up to all the people who don't believe in you (in the nicest possibel way of course) :)

Hey there lovelies!

Sticking with my original thread so as not to confuse myself!! So I had my first weigh-in today and I've lost NINE POUNDS, not a bad start. Close to a quarter of the way there already!!!
Hope ye are all doing superbly today. Dying to know how everyone fared over the weekend.
I had MAJOR temptation in my way as I had to "do lunch" with the Bride-To-Be & friends so (as I've decided not to say anything for the moment about being on LT) I just asked for a big pot of peppermint tea and said I really wasn't hungry. The smell of everyone's lunch didn't actually bother me as much as I thought it would.

x S

Hey there lovelies!

Sticking with my original thread so as not to confuse myself!! So I had my first weigh-in today and I've lost NINE POUNDS, not a bad start. Close to a quarter of the way there already!!!
Hope ye are all doing superbly today. Dying to know how everyone fared over the weekend.
I had MAJOR temptation in my way as I had to "do lunch" with the Bride-To-Be & friends so (as I've decided not to say anything for the moment about being on LT) I just asked for a big pot of peppermint tea and said I really wasn't hungry. The smell of everyone's lunch didn't actually bother me as much as I thought it would.

x S

Well done for resisting!!! x

Oh gosh people did I come close to giving in to temptation last night or what! :drool: I opened a tin of salmon for my two cats :kitty::kitty: as a treat and the invisible demon sitting on my shoulder was saying..."Ooooh doesn't it smell good...go on have a little forkful...it's protein after all so you'll be fiiiiiiiiiine." :devilangel:
Then I thought of how much time I've spent on this forum and how I'd feel like I'd be letting not just myself down but all my new buddies too....so I quickly emptied it all into the cat dish (I was hardly going to want to stick my fork in there!!) and that was that. Phew!! :wee:

Well done girl you are so right it's not worth it !! you would feel terrible and it could lead to other slips !! I myself have had a few moments like that but thank god never gave in so far :) x

Oh gosh people did I come close to giving in to temptation last night or what! :drool: I opened a tin of salmon for my two cats :kitty::kitty: as a treat and the invisible demon sitting on my shoulder was saying..."Ooooh doesn't it smell good...go on have a little forkful...it's protein after all so you'll be fiiiiiiiiiine." :devilangel:
Then I thought of how much time I've spent on this forum and how I'd feel like I'd be letting not just myself down but all my new buddies too....so I quickly emptied it all into the cat dish (I was hardly going to want to stick my fork in there!!) and that was that. Phew!! :wee:

Well done sweet!!! YAY!!! X

Back