Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

Cheers people!! I've heard that a craving only lasts seven seconds anyway....not sure where I heard that but I suppose if you distract yourself as SOON as a craving comes on it just fades away

Good woman yourself- protien is hard to resist. I would look at it and think sure it'd hardly do any harm... But them get back in gear and remind myself to quit folling myself!

Good woman yourself- protien is hard to resist. I would look at it and think sure it'd hardly do any harm... But them get back in gear and remind myself to quit folling myself!

Exactly Mrs.JK! The only one one is fooling is oneself!! Hope you're doing great today petal :)

x S

Getting there have got myself in the frame that I have two more weeks on this no matter what and that has helped. Tried on a dress I bought for Marbella and it fits better now and I know I will fit nicely in it in 4 weeks time.

I think the NSVs are what's keeping me going as I have to admit this last week has been tough.

When's your hen party it's soon isn't it?

Definitely :bananalove:the NSV's! That's when you know it's all been worthwhile.
Bridezilla's hen nite is 3rd Sept, I have it down as part of my mini-diary under my weightloss ticker there! Not too concerned though, it's only one meal and it'll be sensible choices all the way. Then straight back in the saddle. The next hurdle is the dress-fitting which I booked today for 29th Sept so hoping to be down at least another 15-20lbs by then fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

:character00238:CAN NOT BELIEVE it's day 18 now!! So totally psyched that I've come this far! Usually, before this, when there was an occasion coming up that I wanted to try and look good for I'd fall into the same old cycle of starve-binge-starve-binge and needless to say I ended up PUTTING ON more weight and being miserable and self-conscious the whole day arghhhh!! But TFR has enlightened me so much. I had an addiction and TFR has made me step back and see what I was doing and why and that I CAN change! Yes today is a good day!
Hope you're all winning too xxxxx

Well done chick!!! You can do it!!! All the way!!! x

Thanks cupcake! Dunno what we'd do without you on this forum! And only 4 pounds to go to your 3 stone mark...incredible stuff! You're SOOO gonna do it & have the holiday of a lifetime with your fab new bod xx

S

Thanks cupcake! Dunno what we'd do without you on this forum! And only 4 pounds to go to your 3 stone mark...incredible stuff! You're SOOO gonna do it & have the holiday of a lifetime with your fab new bod xx

S

I'm gonna work real hard this week to get that 4lb off!!! Fingers crossed!!!! x

Swimlike u just discovered how!!! x

:woohoo:
Survived a 2 day refeed at the weekend and got right back on TFR today. Weighed-in this morning and lost another 4lbs :eek: which was a very pleasant surprise as I thought the refeed days might adversely affect me big-time so would've been happy with 1 or 2!
I love Mondays now!!!! :whistle:

Hope you are all smiling today! We Lipotrimmers rock! :party0023:

x S

You're a star shivie :) x

Well done Shive!! Just read this thred the whole way through and its so motivating! I had a couple of meals planned last time I was on LT and if you have the right frame of mind, it can always be done.

So, only 3 weeks till the fitting...they wont recognise you walking in that room!! I originally done LT for my wedding back in 2008 and it just felt sooo fantastic having to have my dress altered!

Good luck with the rest of your journey and ill be back on here!

Rian xx

Thanks Rian! I'll keep all the material the seamstress has to cut off the dress and make a patchwork quilt for bridezilla!!! Was having a peek at your pics and you looked amazing on your Big Day, congrats on all the hard work! You can totally get back there, nothing stopping you. And I totally agree with with your "right frame of mind" attitude to unavoidable speed-bumps along the way.
Chat soon x

x S

:happy036: Well that's another 5lbs of unwanted lard shifted off my a**!!! Yep Monday is officially the BEST day of the week! Another 2lbs and that'll be 2 stone...hadn't dared hope this but I am more than on target for the dress fitting in 10 days as I'm pretty sure I'll have lost at least the 2lbs by then (most likely more!). Then I'd have 21 days to lose the remainder...OMG it is SOOOOO do-able. I'm ecstatic! :8855:

Fantastic weight loss Shivie :) you are goning to look so gorgeous in that bridesmaid dress x

Good for you girl.

When I got fitted for my wedding 8 years ago they suggested they should order more material just in case I needed the extra...red rag to bull... so I ended up 6 stones lighter by the time of my wedding doing VLCD. The look on the lady's face was complete amazement so just remember to take a camera with you when you get your fitting!!
I am starting tom Tues 20 Sept and am so glad this board is here for mutual support you seem a great bunch of people.
I want to lose 4 stones and know I can with lipotrim and support and get my life back.
Enjoy.

Bet the look on her face was PRICELESS!! Well done YOU, a staggering loss! I'm a bridesmaid not a bride and the bride herself in my case (full story at the beginning of this thread) ordered a dress TWO sizes too big for me!!!! The cheeeeek! I'll show HER! Hee hee...:eek:

Bet the look on her face was PRICELESS!! Well done YOU, a staggering loss! I'm a bridesmaid not a bride and the bride herself in my case (full story at the beginning of this thread) ordered a dress TWO sizes too big for me!!!! The cheeeeek! I'll show HER! Hee hee...:eek:
You bloody will!!! I can see you stealing the show!!!!:8855::8855::8855:

Back