Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

Oh dear...I'd better reign myself in hadn't I!!!!!!!!! :silly:

fab

Sixth weigh-in this morning and yep people I've crossed the 2 stone loss mark yaaaaayyyy!! And am 1lb lower than my goal for the bridesmaid dress-fitting on Thurs!! Thanks all for the continued support. Luv n hugs to y'all x S

Sixth weigh-in this morning and yep people I've crossed the 2 stone loss mark yaaaaayyyy!! And am 1lb lower than my goal for the bridesmaid dress-fitting on Thurs!! Thanks all for the continued support. Luv n hugs to y'all x S

Heheeeee sooooo proud of you!!! Whens the fitting??? X

Heheeeee sooooo proud of you!!! Whens the fitting??? X

Thanks babilicious! And thanx again for the well wishes before weigh-in, much appreciated xx Fitting is this Thursday 29th at 5pm so I might even get an extra couple of bonus pounds off by then, hee hee! Then it'll be exactly 3 wks to the wedding so as from now I have 23 days to lose the extra 9lbs. Now that's seriously do-able methinks! Are ya counting the days to Chrimbo hun??! You're going to be sooooo slim 'n' trim for 2012.
Stay amazing xxx S

Thanks babilicious! And thanx again for the well wishes before weigh-in, much appreciated xx Fitting is this Thursday 29th at 5pm so I might even get an extra couple of bonus pounds off by then, hee hee! Then it'll be exactly 3 wks to the wedding so as from now I have 23 days to lose the extra 9lbs. Now that's seriously do-able methinks! Are ya counting the days to Chrimbo hun??! You're going to be sooooo slim 'n' trim for 2012.
Stay amazing xxx S

You will do that in no time at all!!! U are going to look amazing!! XxxX

I'll keep all the material the seamstress has to cut off the dress and make a patchwork quilt for bridezilla!!!

Classic! :8855:

How did I miss this whole thread so far?! I'd heard you mention bridezilla a few times, but never realised the whole story - no wonder you're so motivated! :D Is she going to be at the fitting tomorrow? Has she seen you lately? Definitely need the camera with you. Can you get anyone else there with one too - get the moment captured from every angle... :angeldevil:

Best of luck, if I don't speak to you before,
Marianne x

:4635:Well folks it's D-day for me tomorrow, as in dress-fitting-day! Won't be able to sleep tonight with nerves methinks. First fitting at 5pm....*nervous giggle*. I've not been peeking at the scales until weigh-in days (Mondays) so far but am going to have a peep tomorrow morning. My target for the fitting was to lose 2 stone and I was 29lbs down on Mon so 1lb better than target! Another bonus lb or 2 would be the icing on the cake! I was thinking of explaining to the seamstress that I should have about another half stone gone before the wedding so to make it another half inch or so smaller. Is that wise?? I don't want it to be loose on me! But then it'd be a disaster if the zip wouldn't go up on the day ahhhh!!! Need advice people!:gen126:

x S

I think it will depend greatly on the style, where the zip is, etc. The seamstress will know much better than the rest of us, so just see what she says. Do you get another fitting closer to the day, too? It may end up that she does the main alterations first and then might want to do just another couple of tucks at the last minute, but again - the style will determine much of it, I think.

Also, even knowing how much weight you're due to lose won't necesarily mean that the loss will show itself equally all over your body - that's a big part of what her alterations will be - tailoring it exactly to your shape, not just to a generic size...

I'd say exercise your best "people skills" (I despise that phrase, but sometimes you have to do it) and try and get her on your side as quickly as possible. Hopefully then she'll be more willing to give you a bit of extra help or attention at the last minute.

Hope you can sleep well and enjoy it!
Mx

Well Shivie the big day is tomorrow... has the bride seen you recently? We definitely want to see pics please :) Well done you on beating your target weight ... amazing! I'm sure the seamstress will be able to advise you if you tell her what you've been doing on LT ... Will be thinking about you tomorrow :D xx

Thanks Marianne, brill advice as always! Best leave it to the expert herself eh?! There probably will be a fitting or two before the wedding to get it just right anyway. I'm new to all this so will just ask her I guess. Oh and in relation to your previous question, I'll be going along by myself to fitting and want to wait 'til the actual day of the wedding to take photos...if that's ok!! Then putting up the ol' before n after pics will be even more pleasurable when I'm all glammed up!! Yes I met up with bridezilla about a wk and a half ago and she eventually said (after about half an hour!) "God the weight is falling off you." SCOOOOORE!! I was a bit of a smarty pants (but felt the occasion merited a smart comment!) and said. "Yes well you could have had a bit of faith in me when ordering the dress that big!" Ooooh cheeky ol' me!

Thanks again 4 your advice & chat soon hun. You're doing superbly hun...keep it up xx

Good for you! So glad you got to make your point... :D

Defo if you aren't getting another fitting go and inch smaller!'

I bought my wedding dress online after 3weeks of LT it was custom made to my measurements which I gave smaller by

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hit send by accident sorry ...

Did three more full weeks on LT after ordering and the dress was perfect ... The inches just fall off with this diet love it!

Just read the back story .. Cannot believe that! Congrats on the loss you are doing fab ... Cant believe 'bridzilla' didn't even straight away say wow you look great ..
And oh my god we will have to take that dress in loads! Bet you cannot wait to walk in and show off all your hard work all glammed up!

I ordered 1 bridesmaid dress smaller than the girl was at the time as she was gyming after a baby to tone up and true to her word she fitted into it! .. Well em the zipper did bust as we got dressed and my mam had to sew her in! Lol but in fairness it was more her bust than weight! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have just read your posts and you now will have to ignore the post to you on my diary A) because i thought today was the 29th and its not (its been a long week) and B) because i was demanding to see pics etc and i see that you want to keep that a surprise for a little while i longer... Shows me not keeping up with your diary i apologise i have been a bit rubbish lol. I do however stand by the being proud bit of my post x Anyway i hope you have a lovely day tomorrow enjoy being all slinky and too skinny, My OH says good luck as well btw ( I hope thats not weird i just talk about this forum a lot and he knows all about you girlies on here) x

I want a photo of the patchwork quilt, when it's done... :-D

Why can't people just ask what size you are and get the right bloody size :( ...its not nice if she's meant to be a friend doing that. You go girlie ;) and show them :D hope you as amazing as you feel :D x x x

Well Shivie the big day is tomorrow... has the bride seen you recently? We definitely want to see pics please :) Well done you on beating your target weight ... amazing! I'm sure the seamstress will be able to advise you if you tell her what you've been doing on LT ... Will be thinking about you tomorrow :D xx

Thanks so much Linda for all the great support :hug99:xx
Must've been typing at same time as you yesterday so see above reply to Shinypurple! Thanks muchly too for your sending your positive vibes to me for today :vibes:

Last edited:
Back