Thank you all for the inspiration to start!!

Shivie

On a mission!
A very big hi to everyone!

I'm going to bite the bullet and start Lipotrim next week.
I am to be a bridesmaid in mid-October and the bride ordered a size 20 dress for me "just in case" with a knowing look in her eye showing that she believed I could lose the weight before then as much as she believes in the tooth fairy....grrrrrrr!
I have cut out most of the unhealthy rubbish I used to gorge on for the past month and have been walking and doing an exercise DVD as much as I can motivate myself to but D-day is looming and I need to see much quicker results to inspire me! I know that there is enough time left to get rid of this stubborn two stone and I MUST do it or I'll be totally miserable and self-conscious on the day of the wedding. I REALLY don't want to have to look at photos of the day and see a big fat blob where a slim, sexy minx could have been!
Any words of encouragement will be greatly appreciated and I wish you all every success in your quests to get your mojo back and be the slim, healthy hotties you were born to be!!

Oh Shivie,

I'm glad to hear your going to start, I took the plunge last Monday. Best thing I ever done. I feel great, and because I've up the excercise I beginning to see the difference in belly number 1 (under boobs, above belly No2) lol.

I thought having a little boy wwould make things difficult for me, but its been great. You deserve this for yourself. Like you said you want to look good in pictures. I dont do pictures of myself, bu when your in a different situation like yours, you want to feel good inside as well and knowing that you can shift the weight, will make it much easier for you.

LT, has made my life much easier, because I know what I can/cant eat.

Good luck honey, and we're all here to support you.

xox

Welcome Shivie, :welcome:

It is hard but its worth it. You will see the results so fast.
(fingers crossed for you).
Be sure to keep us all up to date with your progress.

Thanks Ficole,

Glad you're feeling great on the plan and brimming with enough energy to work up a sweat too!
That's inspiring as I have a fear of feeling faint or dizzy ever since I had a 7 week spell of vertigo.
Once you keep up the correct water supply I suppose that you shouldn't feet weak or anything.
Your little fellow will be delighted with his new yummy mummy! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Neeni,

Beginning next Wed you guys will be my new BFF's for the next 8 weeks or so! We're all in this together so a wee bit of healthy competition will do me the world of good! I'm going to have lots of little non-food treats lined up for myself at every small but significant milestone - (DVD box-set, facial, pedicure etc.).
So I'll be back next week to check in and to continue being inspired by all you WINNERS!

Ciao 4 now :)

Welcome and best of luck.Im on day 6 at the moment and having first weigh in saturday morning.Am stuck between excitement and dread lol.

According to weight losses on this you should definitely be down 2 stone for the wedding. (SO stuff that bridezila!!!:D)

First few days are hard but just persevere and once you hit ketosis it will fly.

Best of luck xxx

Thanks Zerotohero for the words of encouragement,
Good luck tomorrow in Battle of the Scales!

x S

Thanks Deezer!
As they say...Nothing tastes as good as slim feels! I'm all fired up and ready to beat the bulge once and for all. Chat to ye all next week on my official start date!

x S

a size 20 at 138lbs? id say youd be a lot less than that dress size in 8 weeks or is that what you are now?! usually it seems to be 14lbs to a dress size...you may well lose almost a stone the first week as a lot of people do, so you will probably lose more than that in total :)

just think how fantastic your going to look in such a short time :)

good luck!

h x

Hi Harriet2,
No she actually bought the dress online that size (two sizes bigger than my current size) even though I said I'd be losing the weight so hopefully I'll be downsizing it to about a 12!! Fingers & toes crossed! I've even bought a size 12 dress to wear to the breakfast the morning after the wedding so that's another major incentive!
Hope you're doing well and are on target.

Ciao 4 now

x S

It's my first day today so we can all keep each other motivated :). Good luck Hun. Question though, why hasshe bought you a size 20 if your a size 16? Confused! X

Hi Nicki90,

Hope your first day's going well on this plan and congrats on all your brilliant goal achievements thus far!
The dresses were bought from a Chinese website so she was afraid in case the sizes wouldn't equal European sizes & ordered everyone's two sizes bigger. But I had said to get the 16 and I'd get down to a 12 but I guess there was a vote of no confidence in the camp hence my silent fury & ABSOLUTE determination to prove to them all that I CAN and WILL do it, hah! The seamstress will be chopping lumps out of that sack / dress!!!!

x S

Happy Monday everyone!

Well I got through day one of 100% LT yesterday, hallelujah!!
Almost had a moment of weakness in the supermarket when popping in for cat food but stayed strong. What an empowering feeling!
I kept busy all day to distract myself from thinking about food. Let's just say my kitchen hasn't been this clean in a while! Went for a brisk walk for about an hour too & then did some weights to help tone up and also to tire myself out so I'd conk out as soon as I hit the pillow. Night-time munchies are my biggest downfall!
I'm actually in great spirits and full of energy today though I thought I'd be really craving something.
Having some fennel tea now which is a natural appetite suppressor so that's probably helping.
Lunchtime will be tricky. Was thinking I might walk around town looking at all the lovely clothes I'll soon fit into!
Hope you all are doing great and staying strong.

x S

Well done hun!!! You will soon be there :). Where do you live? Xx

Hi Nicki90,
Thanks for the support! You must be Day 3 now are you? How are you finding it?
I live in the lovely heritage town of Trim in County Meath, Ireland. Think it's
on my location details in the profile box. I see you're a Mancunian yourself!

x S

I fell off (doh!) starting afresh today. Total 100% now. No options grr. Yeah I'm a mancunian :)

Don't beat yourself up whatever you do. That was a just a trial run so now this is the real thing. Keep visualising the fab new you in the not too distant future!
I've put a photo of me and my best bud when we were skinny minxes right by the fridge so if I'm seduced by temptation it's right there to spur me on! No more self-sabotage!
You CAN do this babe. Soon you'll be looking back at old pics of yourself saying "I can't believe that WAS me." That's the part I look forward to most. And all the great compliments from friends and family. We'll have to be up an hour earlier in the morning just to fit in time for standing in front of the mirror checking ourselves out!
Keep us posted anyway.
I'm off to refill my water bottle for my desk!

x S

Hi all my new rapidly shrinking buddies!
Hope everyone's doing well and sticking to the plan 100%.
I've made it to day 3, yaaaayyyy! It's amazing I can feel the difference already in my work clothes.
That's enough to make me really want to keep going. Pleeeeease let me stick to it this time ahhhhh!
Let me know how you're all doing....

x S

Back