Thank you everyone but Miss Jelly Tot is leaving the SW Building

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
I just want to say :thankyou: to everyone on here who has supported me over the last couple of months. I learnt more on here than I did in class! For some reason SW did not suit me personally for maintenance, so I went onto a different diet a week ago. I will still pop by to be nosey though ;) x

Its a shame that you are leaving SW Hun, but you have to do what is right for you.
Come back as much as you can though..Im sure your experience will benefit others on here.

Good luck with your other diet.
xxx

What's the JUDD diet?

Sorry to see you go Miss Jelly Tot, don't forget us, come by and see us sometime's, good luck with your new diet plan, I hope it all works out for you. X

What's the JUDD diet?
Its caled the Johnsons Up Day Down day diet. One day you have an up day where you eat what you like, the next you have a down day where you limit your calories. Lost 7lbs this week and am so happy. If it did not work out i was going to sneek back here but looks like it def works for me:D

Everyone on here has been fantastic and without minimins I would still be a beached whale;)

Omg i looove pigging out one day, and then im good the next day ohhh got me wondering now lol

oops sorry you leaving sw diet but hey were all still here to see how you get on :)

sound interesting how many calories do you have on a down day .
500 in the first 2 weeks then you can increase to 600 if you want. It's actually really easy and knowing you can eat what you want the next day gets me through
my face is my fortune thats why Im totally broke !:cry:
Love this lol

Sorry you are leaving missjellytot, but like the others said, you gotta do what works for you hun.

I've just googled the JUDD diet, it says I could have 372 cals a day on my down day!! good luck hun, that's a fab first week.

Whats on the up day, sorry being a pain but it sounds interesting

I've just googled the JUDD diet, it says I could have 372 cals a day on my down day!! good luck hun, that's a fab first week.
Thanks Jay lou. That figure seems far too low. You have 500 on your first 2 weeks then go up. I take it you are at maintenance. You can actually have 50% calories on a Down day at maintenance (I suspect that 372 is only 20%) so actually your figure should be around 1000 odd.:)

Well done on your loss thats a fantastic amount:D

Whats on the up day, sorry being a pain but it sounds interesting
No your not being a pain.Anything you want! Pub lunch, chinese, chips. (obviously not all at once.) As long as you dont over eat. Nothing is limited.

Last edited:
*****Its caled the Johnsons Up Day Down day diet. One day you have an up day where you eat what you like, the next you have a down day where you limit your calories. Lost 7lbs this week and am so happy. If it did not work out i was going to sneek back here but looks like it def works for me:D*****

I've not heard of it before, good luck with it, I hope it continues to work for you. X

Back