Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

THANK YOU GUYS!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by payphone, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    For those you don't know me, i've been on SS for almost two weeks, as i needed to lose the extra weight i had put on during my pregnancy.

I felt hungry during the first 3 days but was fine after that, but earlier this week i was craving a tuna sandwich, so much that i actually took the tin out of the cupboard...

I didn't eat anything but felt so close, and was confused as to y i was feeling so hungry this week, after such a good week last week.

I decided to go on the site, and just reading about other peoples weight loss, made me realise that its just not worth touching any food, and i can do it.

So i'm still here, 100% have not eaten anything, resisted the temptation and more determined than ever.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the other people on CD SS for helping me get through this even if your not aware.

I'm feeling great now, and because i was on my period, plus having the dreaded flu my CDC did say that it tends to make people feel abit hungry.

I know i've only been on this for nearly two weeks, but i really do believe that if everyone else can do this, so can I.

Thank you guys! :party0019:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    [​IMG]

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

4. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done love!

sue x

5. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done! Did you feel a tiny thrill at the fact that you had beaten your craving? It will be so worth it. Have you got any short term goals?

6. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I did feel really proud of myself for not giving in and hopefully the results will show tomorrow at my weigh in

Goal 1 - To lose 5lbs this week
    Goal 2 - To be under 13 stone by week 4
    Goal 3 - To hit 12 stone by week 6 in time for hols

My main goal is to be 10.5 or under for my 21st!:party0049:

7. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well done - great demonstration of will power xx

8. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done hunni.xx

9. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Well done hun, it does feel so great when you resist things. I must admit when i'm at breaking point and almost caving in i think of all the posts i have read on here about re-starting and how tough it is and just won't put myself in that position. I hear so much of people struggling to get back on after one tiny blip that for me i want my cd experience to be the first time and the last diet i ever ever do.xx

P.S. Thanks for your lovely message, gonna do a thread now.x

10. bridie

bridie Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st10lb
    Current Weight:
    7st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i am always craving things... mostly because i taunt myself b thinking bout food the whole time... it feels great resisting but im getting fed up of thinking about it the whole time :(
    im currently at 10 days and when i have done 2 weeks worth i move up a plan.. heres to hoping that getting food each day will stop the cravings :(
    xxbeaxx

11. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Hi
    Well done payphone - you must be so proud of yourself for resisting and that will give you such strength going forward and you know you can resist again if need be. I agree its not worth giving in because the restarts will just be so much more difficult. Keep going and look forward to that holidayxx

12. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Well Done!!!! My house mate is a twig. SIZE 6 the horrible cow lol. SO she leaves alsorts of yummies about the house. I got home today and there were marshmallows out. MMMMMM. Last week i would have folded but like you i have a new found determination and i had y soup and went to bed. We can do it girl!
    X

13. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done payphone

Irene xx

14. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Yaaay - well done payphone! x

15. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks again for your comments, i know this might sound abit corny, but we can all do this!

16. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Isn't this site great? We give strength to each other, YAY! When I smell something gorgeous I'm tempted by I like to chant - FOOD IS FOR WIMPS, FOOD IS FOR WIMPS!!!! Only in my head though, lol.

17. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think we have just found the CD new anthem! :party0023:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.