THANK YOU GUYS!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by payphone, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    For those you don't know me, i've been on SS for almost two weeks, as i needed to lose the extra weight i had put on during my pregnancy.

I felt hungry during the first 3 days but was fine after that, but earlier this week i was craving a tuna sandwich, so much that i actually took the tin out of the cupboard...

I didn't eat anything but felt so close, and was confused as to y i was feeling so hungry this week, after such a good week last week.

I decided to go on the site, and just reading about other peoples weight loss, made me realise that its just not worth touching any food, and i can do it.

So i'm still here, 100% have not eaten anything, resisted the temptation and more determined than ever.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the other people on CD SS for helping me get through this even if your not aware.

I'm feeling great now, and because i was on my period, plus having the dreaded flu my CDC did say that it tends to make people feel abit hungry.

I know i've only been on this for nearly two weeks, but i really do believe that if everyone else can do this, so can I.

Thank you guys! :party0019:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    [​IMG]

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

4. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done love!

sue x

5. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done! Did you feel a tiny thrill at the fact that you had beaten your craving? It will be so worth it. Have you got any short term goals?

6. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I did feel really proud of myself for not giving in and hopefully the results will show tomorrow at my weigh in

Goal 1 - To lose 5lbs this week
    Goal 2 - To be under 13 stone by week 4
    Goal 3 - To hit 12 stone by week 6 in time for hols

My main goal is to be 10.5 or under for my 21st!:party0049:

7. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well done - great demonstration of will power xx

8. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done hunni.xx

9. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Well done hun, it does feel so great when you resist things. I must admit when i'm at breaking point and almost caving in i think of all the posts i have read on here about re-starting and how tough it is and just won't put myself in that position. I hear so much of people struggling to get back on after one tiny blip that for me i want my cd experience to be the first time and the last diet i ever ever do.xx

P.S. Thanks for your lovely message, gonna do a thread now.x

10. bridie

bridie Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st10lb
    Current Weight:
    7st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i am always craving things... mostly because i taunt myself b thinking bout food the whole time... it feels great resisting but im getting fed up of thinking about it the whole time :(
    im currently at 10 days and when i have done 2 weeks worth i move up a plan.. heres to hoping that getting food each day will stop the cravings :(
    xxbeaxx

11. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Hi
    Well done payphone - you must be so proud of yourself for resisting and that will give you such strength going forward and you know you can resist again if need be. I agree its not worth giving in because the restarts will just be so much more difficult. Keep going and look forward to that holidayxx

12. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Well Done!!!! My house mate is a twig. SIZE 6 the horrible cow lol. SO she leaves alsorts of yummies about the house. I got home today and there were marshmallows out. MMMMMM. Last week i would have folded but like you i have a new found determination and i had y soup and went to bed. We can do it girl!
    X

13. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done payphone

Irene xx

14. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Yaaay - well done payphone! x

15. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks again for your comments, i know this might sound abit corny, but we can all do this!

16. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Isn't this site great? We give strength to each other, YAY! When I smell something gorgeous I'm tempted by I like to chant - FOOD IS FOR WIMPS, FOOD IS FOR WIMPS!!!! Only in my head though, lol.

17. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think we have just found the CD new anthem! :party0023:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.