Thank you Ketostix

MissMoc

Yeah! Day five and have reached Ketosis:D. I got the Ketostix and the colour way the 2nd darkest on the box. It has given me a great boost to know I am getting to where I should be.
I find it impossible to avoid the scales and it is doing me no favours as I fluctuate up to 4 lbs within a day. I am still 100% so just have to trust it is working

It will be, chill and wait for weigh-in
x x x

I would ditch the scales and just wait for your official weigh in. I personally think having your own scales and jumping on and off throughout the day is very soul destroying if you dont see a loss!

Good luck! :)

Thanks all - I totally agree and have banished the scales to the attic! Day 5 and I am STARVING - which has not been the case the last few days - Have been walking a lot though

just up your water, you will be fine :)

This week really showed me the risk of daily weigh ins. On Wednesday I'd lost 1 pound and on Friday I'd lost 8 pounds - random but lipotrim always delivers in the end.

Hey Lipotrim boy. I've seen dotted posts from you and kept meaning to drop you a note. I just wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss to date. You have done amazing and must be very proud of yourself :). I'm supposed to be back on it after gaining 1 stone of my 3 stone loss. Struggling to get back but will start again Tuesday, so need a good kick up the a**e!

Keep up the good work pal :).

Thanks - I'm proud of my achievements but (shamelessly) I love it when others acknowledge them too. We're all doing really well here. Wouldn't worry too much about the weight-gain - I lost lots really quickly after Xmas and I'm convinced anything we put on during the festive period is predominantly water-weight...and that comes off really quickly when you get back on lipotrim TFR. Good luck!

Back