Thank you MrsM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mrs c, 26 November 2007 Social URL.

1. mrs c

mrs c Cambridge Consultant

Just had to let you all know what a wonderful CDC i have, this weekend coming is Cambridge conference, there are 4 of us going, we've all been out together and brought our outfits for the day and evening do, my cdc and another of the ladies coming are having their nails done, in passing i mentioned that i wouldn't mind having mine done, but am watching pennies at moment, what with xmas and everything, she offered to pay for me as a birthday present, which was lovely of her, but i thought it wasn't right for her to pay. Anyway she came round today with my card and present, a lovely necklace and earrings, similar to what i had looked at whilst shopping with her the other wk, has she a good memory or what. I was really pleased as i really like the necklace and earrings, then she said i can't remember what i wrote in the card, so i had a good read, as there was messages all over the bottom, and one of them said that she has sending someone round, asked her what this meant and she said that she had arranged for the lady to come round my house on Thursday to do my nails, and its all booked for and paid for. She is the best, always there for you whether its encouragement you need, advice or whatever, after i lost my weight she even arranged for me to have a make over and now she's given my a lovely birthday present as well as paid for my nails to be done. I just wanted everyone to know how brilliant and wonderful she is.

So if you read this MrsM, thank you, you are the best, i am so glad that i found you back at the begining of March, you have changed my life forever.

Can't wait until this weekend, all us girls together, and can't wait to wear our evening dresses, we will be all glammed up.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    that is so lovely .
    xxx

4. Kippaxmum

Kippaxmum Back on the wagon

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    how lovely - that choked me up just reading it!

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Ok All you CDC out there take note .... lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.