Thank you oh

Exactly! It's the same mentality as men who abuse their partners verbally- if you don't think anyone will fancy you then they won't. Men can pick up on confidence and I have plenty of bigger friends who are happily married but also have insecure friends in bad relationships. If you're not in a healthy relationship Hannata then what about taking six months out of dating just for you! Xxx

nicely said.

I am not in a relationship and not looking for one currently. :) I just get friends of friends coming on to me... yuck.

My sister got the good one and the rest are pure freaks :p

Believe me Hannata losing weight is going to change your self esteem and confidence and you will land yourself someone worthy of you! X

When I was at my heaviest my OH took me to the National Gallery and made me look at all the voluptuous nudes, particularly one of the monet models who lolls a bit like me and told me "now that's a proper sexy woman, not these stick insects you get in the magazines".
I'm lucky because since I've met him my weight has flutuated through a whole five stones and he's loved me and supported me whatever I've weighed. He wants me to lose weight because he knows I'll be happier and healthier if I do.
Point being, the good ones are out there and if I can find one, so can you!

Back