• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

thank you slimming world

well slimming world has sure changed my life :)
today i became our groups slimmer of the year, lost 2.5lb (7 stones 5lb gone) slimmer of the week and probably the thing ive wanted most a chance to become a consultant ive been accepted to start my own group (well after ive done training and hard graft)

me in my size 28 jeans in fact in one leg...
and

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

cmcewn

Silver Member
Well done Maxine, that's a fabulous achievement and congratulations on being accepted as a consultant. Well done. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Spanx

Pea on legs!
Congratulations on all counts! That first photo of you in one jean leg will be a great motivator for your first group!

ok tips
be honest with yourself
make sure the person your losing weight for is YOU
keep staying to image therapy
dont beat yourself up
and LAUGH!!!!

dont ever feel like rubbish hun, thats something you throw out!! and your worth more than that :)
yeh we all have off days but the important thing to remember is we are all really worth loving...emm do i sound like a consultant

Wow maxine, you look fab, CONGRATULATIONS on being accepted as a consultant! And winning slimmer of the year too! You soooo deserve it!
What you have achieved is amazing, you should be so proud that you are a real inspiration to us all.
I love the photo of you with your award, your lovely smile says it all!