thank you slimming world

maxine uk

well slimming world has sure changed my life :)
today i became our groups slimmer of the year, lost 2.5lb (7 stones 5lb gone) slimmer of the week and probably the thing ive wanted most a chance to become a consultant ive been accepted to start my own group (well after ive done training and hard graft)

me in my size 28 jeans in fact in one leg...
and

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    273.7 KB · Views: 191
me and my lovely consultant Georgina, with my slimmer of the group award

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 153
Well done Maxine, that's a fabulous achievement and congratulations on being accepted as a consultant. Well done. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow congratulations!! That picture is amazing! X

I love that jeans picture! You could do with a life sized cardboard cut out for the front of your class :D It's so inspirational.

Congratulations on all counts! :) xxx

well done, hand out tips to get us all there!!!! please

ok tips
be honest with yourself
make sure the person your losing weight for is YOU
keep staying to image therapy
dont beat yourself up
and LAUGH!!!!

thanks, im just in that stage where, i feel so rubbish about myself..

Yeah so pleased you got the consultants job!! Massive congrats again

The jeans photo is amazing!! We should be reading about you in one of the SW editions I think:D

dont ever feel like rubbish hun, thats something you throw out!! and your worth more than that :)
yeh we all have off days but the important thing to remember is we are all really worth loving...emm do i sound like a consultant

Wow maxine, you look fab, CONGRATULATIONS on being accepted as a consultant! And winning slimmer of the year too! You soooo deserve it!
What you have achieved is amazing, you should be so proud that you are a real inspiration to us all.
I love the photo of you with your award, your lovely smile says it all!

Back