THANK YOU TARA...(SAFFRON)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 18 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just wanted to say a big thank you Tara we are on day 5 now. If it wasn't for you helping me find my Mojo I really don't think I would be sticking to CD as I am.

THANK YOU HUNNI! XX

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    aaa :thankyou: huni

but its you thats doing this and its you that dragged that darn mojo back into touch

thankyou to you too as you have helped me get back on track :D

:hug99:

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I'm still doing ok. 2nd GT, need to drink more water though. Went to town so didn't want to drink too much or else it's hunt the loo every 10 mins...home now and glugging like mad.

Hope you are having a good one Tara.....

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    allo

am doin ok at the mo just about to have 2nd gt, i too need to get glugging like mad with the water now i am back home

6. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hee hee, giggling because I'm not the only one who glugs after they've been somewhere, I'm on my third ltr now because can't get in and out the pool every five mins to wee and couldn't do what some may do because that's wrong xx Glad it's not just me who is naughty and glugs at home, my son keeps saying, 'mummy needs a wee wee' because that's all I ever say xx

Anyway, now you've found your mojo's girls strap them on tight, and let's go for a fast ride on the weight loss rollercoaster, hold tight, SCREAM IF YOU WANT TO LOSE FASTER>>>>>>>>>>>

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.