Thank You

Tab

I had a bad day yesterday and Im not feeling too well so today wasnt going well either. I had got to the point where I was going to come on and have a whinge in the hope that someone would say ahh forget it today and get back on it tomorrow and in a way give me permission to eat rubbish again.
Instead Ive been reading threads and have got inpired to stick to the way I know works. Instead of pigging out and then hating myself because I feel fat and horrible and nothing fits Im back in the zone now. Pasta salad for lunch, roast veg and chicken for tea, fruit and mullerlight snack and if after all that Im still hungry then I have my syns left.
I think part of the problem was the I ate too much yesterday I cant have any syns for the rest of the week but then I realised that the SW way is not to punich yourself but to draw the line start again and accept that this week I may not lose weight but if I write the week off I will definately gain weight.

Thank you for being there and having posted such wonderful advice previously it allowed me to skip the self pitying part :D

So glad the forum could help you, I hope you will feel better soon, take care.

You sound as if you're back on track! Well done!

Loads of great advice on here, especially at the times when you are down. It's a great encouragement to me too. *hug*

Back