Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thank you..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Skyemagic, 22 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    whoever "invented" the recipy for muffins...

You might remember me not being able to take a lot of the shakes after a tummy bug...specially my favourite - chocolate - gave me huge problems. Now, all you guys who said to do something different with it, I praise you ....:party0038:

I just had a chocolate muffin and allthough it had an odd shape (my dish is too big and it was more like a thick pancake) it was ok to eat and didn't make me sick...

And, weighed myself today and I have lost 5kg since last Friday. Must add though, that 3 of those 5 were water retention from pms from last week..but still, it is all off and some...(so don't worry girls if anyone gains a few pounds with pms..it all comes off in the end..)

I am a pain today and I do apologise but I am just very happy and after a few rotten days last week when I thought I couldn't finish this, I am on top of the world...

Thanks you lovely people...

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    so pleased for you!

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    yay, thank goodness for muffins!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.