Thank you!

Polly740

Hi Guys & Gals,

I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to all of the people on here who are an inspiration to all of us who have just started or thinking of starting LL.

Women like Tange, Blonde and Bex are how we all aspire to be...even though they do it for their own good, they are still great motivation...seeing their pics and hearing their stories gave me the kick up the backside I needed to start Lighterlife, and now act as my inspiration as I continue on the journey.

So ladies...a massive thank you for sharing your stories, pictures and advice :D

xxx

I agree! I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for real life people that had proved that it can be done.

Thank you all. xx

Here here, the biggest motivation for me is seeing other's success!! :D

Edit to add I found Porgeous a fab inspiration, although I don't see her posts that much these days. Love seeing all her trendy clothes!

Thank you Polly its good to know that I can be inspirational.

Just keep at it and you will be there sooner than you think. :D

Aw, thanks Polly - so happy if it helps!!

Sometimes I think people might get sick of seeing photos - but I remember starting - I craved photos - PROOF POSITIVE this worked, so found it very helpful. I'm glad you guys do too. Posting the photos is also an exercise for me in being brave - and it helps. I used to think I would die to post a photo publicly. Or worse - the viewers would :D - so, its helping me to to get over being self conscious.

Carry on ladies - and know that you too are inspirations. Everyone here is. :)

XXX

Back