Thanks a bunch!

soozsb

Xmas goal, here I come!
The thing I like about minimins is that everyone either is or has been in the same position as me. We can all empathize and support each other. We understand how it feels when we gainied weight even though we were good.:sigh: We give kudos to each other when we've lost and support when we haven't. And it's not just about the weight loss either, but advice is freely given about other subjects and always appreciated.:)

So I want to take this opportunity to say than you to everyone who has helped and to all the helpful and interesting posts that I have read that have kept me on track, helped me make hard decisions and supported me even when I gained weight, espcially at those times.:gen126::flowers::thankyou::grouphugg::clap::happy036::bliss::talk017:

YES I AGREE

I love being here, it's as good as paying to go to an actual group, I love the girls (and lads :D) here

Calorie free hugs to you all xxxx

I honestly - hand on heart, wouldn't have been able to do this without the support from others on here. Some have gone now (it's been a fair few months since I joined!) but there are a few faces that've been here throughout (serafyn) and I too would like to say a massive THANK YOU - I really do appreciate it. Thanks guys!xxxxx

YAY! This place is the business, I feel like I can be honest here and people are supportive and understanding when you fail. And I've picked up loads of tips that have made all the difference, I put a lot of my achievement down to the fact that I've been coming here and learning loads from lots of friendly people who know exactly what I'm going through. Hurray!

It is nice to see your thoughts written out..anyway it helps me alot to stick to what i say...These counters are just evil i cant go a day without looking at my goals and kicking my butt into gear to get them done so thats great! Everybody here is very supportive and i love that! Like a big family.

Back