Thanks Flab Buster

dolly_daydream

Just wanted to say thanks again!! I've had a great day after splitting my packs, I never realised quite how much I would split them up but I've really enjoyed eating little and often!!

I had half my vanilla shake with coffee when I got up and it made a lovely late!!

Then at 12:45 I had half a soup and half a bar.

And now just as I put the childrens dinner on I've had half a bar with a cup of tea!

Seriously cannot believe I still have half a soup AND half a shake left!! Loving it this way, no where near as long to wait between meals and no where near as bloated..fab suggestion so thanks very much again!! :):) xx

I do it this way too, it's really helped with me being at home for half term, as it's been like little treats during the days! I have even split them 3 ways, choc shake for hot chocolate. I had half porridge today, much nicer for some reason lol

Yer I did wonder about doing that with my vanilla splitting it three ways for drinks throughout the day, might do it tomorrow. Its great isnt it!xx

I did this in my first few weeks and it really helped. Once I was fully in the swing of things and didn't really feel hungry I started having full packs at breakfast, lunch and dinner time to get into the habit of '3 meals a day' and not snacking inbetween. I'll have to do this once I finish!

I dont feel hungry at all, I'm just doing it because they make me feel very bloated. I'm actually not decided what way I will go once I'm done, three full meals a day or little and often, as long as its healthy and your in control of your calories it doesnt matter, they say its actually better for your body to graze.xx

You certainly did, so thanks. Today has been far more like a "normal" day than any of the rest and thats great when you've got to do this for months on end. Just having the last half of my shake with coffee.xxx

Back