thanks for all ur support

Hi jackie and the rest of u supportive guys!
thanks for such a detailed reply full of motivational tools which were so helpful! i've just finished my first week and haven't had another blip (touch wood) and finding it a little easier although because i'm a teacher, i'm still drooling over the smell of food from the canteen but i feel just a little stronger to resist the urge! good for you that u've managed to stick this through. You're right there are sooo many inspiring pics that i was amazed to see. I just hope that fairly soon we can all be on there too. I honestly think that this site is the best ever equivalent to chocolate cake because everyone is soo supportive and welcoming and i'm certain that if it wasn't for this i would've relapsed by now... Anyway i'm finding that a little exercise is keeping my hunger pangs at bay and listening to music is a good way of staying motivated for me because it gives your mind a chance to wonder off and imagine yourself what you look like as a slimmer you aswell as making the urge to eat a little easier.

well done roxy for getting through the first week! thats the hardest bit done, honest. gets easier from now on. when have you got your weigh in? julia x

your welcome roxy, youve only got another day then you start to see the results, ive just had my second weigh in and ive lost 5lb! well chuffed, theres no way you could lose that much on any other diet that i know off and also means it could be another stone off if i keep going like this within another 3 weeks i couldnt ask for more. had a crap weekend, did everthing i could to take my mind of nipping to the indian! lol and managed to stay clear so quite proud of that, my mouth tastes crap constantly suppose theres got to be some down sides but as for the diet itself, im sooo motivated cos i can see a light at the end of the tunnel and its not 12 months away!!! massive difference for me cos im so impatient, anyway keep posting hun catch u soon jx

your hardest bit is over now so its all easy peazy lemon squeazy from now on.............Well done! x

Back