thanks for the support- Good luck to all re-starters

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BLUE-FLOWER, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. BLUE-FLOWER

BLUE-FLOWER Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    Thanks guys, am SS it as food is my biggest ememy at present. Am ok so far had 2nd shake now, but already feeling the push for food but am dreaming of the great lost i will have if i do this.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

You can do it :)
    Keep yourself distracted. Stay on here! My dh says he think my laptop has now been bonded to my thighs lol :D I don't care if it stops me nibbling!
    I have been trying to delay my second shake until around 6pm to make the evening easier and it seems to be working. Even if I feel very empty mid afternoon, I have just been glugging tons of water-I'm on litre 4 at the moment :)
    Good luck :)

4. lorraineg

lorraineg Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(17.36%)
    Diet:
    cd - ss
    good luck - you can do it!!

5. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You can do it girl! The first days are the hardest, after it lacks a bit of variety, but then again, I think too much variety got me here in the first place. Enjoy your "safe" moment away from evil foods

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.