Thanks for your concern ......

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Hiya everyone - have had a few PM's asking how I am - and some people have noticed I've been quiet on here (most unlike me and normal service will soon be resumed!!)

The anti-depressants are making me feel worse and the side-effects make me feel like everything is too much effort. I have been on here lurking and reading some of the posts - but not really felt like contributing much at the moment. Hopefully will soon start to feel much better and you'll all get sick of the sight of me again!!!

We are not going to Brum on Saturday - I just don't feel up to it - but next time, we'll be there!! I hope everyone that does go has a fantastic time.

Many thanks to everyone who has left me messages on my diary thread and PMed me, it is much appreciated.

Hi Beverley, I am so sorry for hear that you have been under the weather. I really hope you will feel much brighter very soon. :) Take care.

Hi Flirty!

Sorry to hear that you've been down.... sorry to hear you won't be with us tomorrow but fully understand..... you shall be missed without a doubt.....:cry:

Take care of yourself and look forward to meeting you one of these days.....:hug99:

Love

Beverley, hope you soon feel brighter and back to your bubbly self. Take as long as you need and remember we are here for you if you need to rant and rave or just to chat.

Take care hun xx

hi flirty,
sorry to hear things are not improving for you, if you feel the anti d's are making you feel worse go back to your gp, there are so many other ones he can try.
i fully understand you not coming to Brum tommorrow, it would have been lovely to meet you but the priority here is you getting yourself sorted - we'll raise a glass of water to you (& other absent friends)
take care
xxx:)

hey chick... great to see ya about... miss ya!!! I'm addicted to these ickle men at the moment so here ya go.... :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

have a lovely weekend hun

love

u need a good 4 weeks on them to let it all even out and if u dont feel any better maybe change dose or tabs.

in the meantime though, take good care of you and be selfish. the main thing is that u r ok.

thinking of you. xxxx

Aww Flirty,
as Karen says the tabs will take a while to kick in, hope it's soon...

:p

Take care Bev and have a good, restful weekend.

xxxxx

Back