Thanks guys

oxoxallyoxox

Hi guys

Thought I would give you a little update. On Friday I decided it would be best for my head if I went onto re-feed. I have done really well so far and I only have a few pounds to go and it really wasnt worth me driving myself crazy for.

I went down to the chemist and explained and they said yes it was a good idea - so I switched my full programme shakes over for caramel bars (I had a craving for a bar when I went in) I started re feed today.

Last night I couldnt sleep everytime I closed my eyes I kept imagining what the bar would taste like and then I woke up really early this morning.

Ive never felt so good!!

Also I bought a weight watchers digital scales - they are supposed to be very accurate. Now according to the chemists scales on Thurs I was 10st1lb but my scales told me at around the same time on Fri that I was 9st 12! (Although I weighted myself first thing this morning after I went to the toilet and it said I was 9st 9) My weigh day has now changed to a sat due to me changing to refeed - so ill go down first thing next sat and see what I weigh

So the moral of this big long thread is to say thank you - to everyone, you have all been so good to me and put up with my indecisivness. You have helped me through some really tough times and just generally been there going through what I was going through

Lipotrim has been one hell of journey for me and Im so glad I done it. Its been life changing for the better. I intend to change my wicked ways and stay on the straight and narrow.

I hope to stay on this forum to help any others who may go through what i went through and also to remind me of why I started Lipotrim and how hard it was.

Awwww well done honey i so glad you are feeling better xx

Glad you're feeling batter now you've made a firm decision - good luck with thiose new scales xx

Well done Ally! It was just time to change! You will lose the last little bit anyway!

Well done ally...keep posting your updates so we can see how well you are doing xxx

Hey - good for u for getting to refeed stage and doing the whole LT journey.... I look forward to hearing ur results and hope u get to your goal very soon!

xx

Back