Thanks guys

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Hi guys

Thought I would give you a little update. On Friday I decided it would be best for my head if I went onto re-feed. I have done really well so far and I only have a few pounds to go and it really wasnt worth me driving myself crazy for.

I went down to the chemist and explained and they said yes it was a good idea - so I switched my full programme shakes over for caramel bars (I had a craving for a bar when I went in) I started re feed today.

Last night I couldnt sleep everytime I closed my eyes I kept imagining what the bar would taste like and then I woke up really early this morning.

Ive never felt so good!!

Also I bought a weight watchers digital scales - they are supposed to be very accurate. Now according to the chemists scales on Thurs I was 10st1lb but my scales told me at around the same time on Fri that I was 9st 12! (Although I weighted myself first thing this morning after I went to the toilet and it said I was 9st 9) My weigh day has now changed to a sat due to me changing to refeed - so ill go down first thing next sat and see what I weigh

So the moral of this big long thread is to say thank you - to everyone, you have all been so good to me and put up with my indecisivness. You have helped me through some really tough times and just generally been there going through what I was going through

Lipotrim has been one hell of journey for me and Im so glad I done it. Its been life changing for the better. I intend to change my wicked ways and stay on the straight and narrow.

I hope to stay on this forum to help any others who may go through what i went through and also to remind me of why I started Lipotrim and how hard it was.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awwww well done honey i so glad you are feeling better xx

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im glad you are feeling happy with your desision hun,good luck and dont you dare go anywhere,keep us updated lil xx

5. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad you're feeling batter now you've made a firm decision - good luck with thiose new scales xx

6. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Ally! It was just time to change! You will lose the last little bit anyway!

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Well done ally...keep posting your updates so we can see how well you are doing xxx

8. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hey - good for u for getting to refeed stage and doing the whole LT journey.... I look forward to hearing ur results and hope u get to your goal very soon!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.