Thanks Guys!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by linds21, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Thanks everyone!!! so nice to hear from people that WW has actually worked for...

I have recently lost 1 1/2 stone through hard work and to be honest lack food!!

I was aiming for my holiday and that gave me motivation... since being back have put on 1/2 stone and really feel i need a stable diet plan like ww, weighed myself this morning and will be setting up my ticker tonight!!

Im going to go to my local ww on Sat morning.. so watch this space!!!

Thanks again for all responses so nice to know i have people to speak to that are going through the same...

x:thankyou:x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Go for it - its a fantastic diet that dont even feel like a diet! youl have no problems withit im sure and you can eat - dont starve yoursef though!x

4. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Thanks so much...it will be lovely to be on a diet where i can actually eat & still loose weight! BTW your baby pics are sooooo cute!!!! :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.