thanks LL!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by daisydoll, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    i had a lovely evening yesterday - me and another girl from foundation went round to the house of another of the girls we met in foundation who we have kept in touch with.

we had a great time and even tho they have both come off LL they seem to be doing well alone.

we had loads in common and all knew people who the others knew, some very strange co-incidences!

i reckon i have got some good new friends there - thanks LL!

daisy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hear Hear! The eight stayers from my Foundation group have plans to meet up at end June for a nights bowling. Some are still with me in Developers, but one went into RTM and some went their own way. It'll be great to see how everyone is doing. We have kept in touch by email too. Maybe some new long term friendships will follow thanks to LL.

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    It is indeed an added bonus. Sb and and I feel that way. :)

xx

5. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've mad etwo really good friends through LL. We're off on a beach holiday in August to exppose our freaky tummies togehter!

We have a bi-monthly 'reunion' with the rest of the group which is lovely too. All of us have kept off the weight apart from one- but she is pregnant so we'll let her off lol xx

6. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Couldn't agree more

I am so glad I met BL thro LL.
    We come from different countries and backgrounds and have had quite different lives, yet we understand each other well and have shared similar experiences and feelings.
    We are sympatica.
    :):)

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

hehe - I remember when you first joined our group - I was a bit scared of you! :D I thought you didn't like me, but I know it was all our apprehention about 'starting over' sharing difficult things....I might have come off the same way.:copon:

But when you shared some stories about your earlier life, the glamour of it all, i thought to myself, "I love this lady!!!!" :D :D :D

And the rest, as they say, is history!!!

Pals now, pals forever. Even when there will be an ocean between us!!! :character00255::hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.