*thanks to my friend tizzy :) I am starting Cambridge again today!!!!!*

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Feathers, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Day 1 (Tuesday 7th Oct) so far 1pt of plain water and 1 Hot Choc Tetra!

weight - 14/2
    aim - 9st!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck. I'm on day 2 of my restart. Lots of water today and one porridge down x
  4. rocket88

rocket88 Member

weight watchers
    hi..wishing you lots of luck with your weight loss..:D
    im on day 1 of my restart today:)
    we can do it!!!
  5. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Thanks guys :)

I can't believe i've actually made it through day 1!!!!! I've been retrying and retrying since... forever,lol!

I do have a sore head but i've taken something for it and i'm about to head to bed so i can wake up and tell myself "I got past day 1!" :) I'm also not going to weigh myself till next Thursday. I have a terrible habit of going on and off the scales sometimes 4 times a day!! It messes me up and so i've decided that untill i get myself properly into Cambridge, i won't weigh till next week but then after next Thursday i will weigh each morning so i can change my ticker when ever i have a loss on a morning ;)

Good luck to you both also! :) and yes we CAN do it!!!!
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Welcome to all of you, click on my link and join jumping tiggers, 1 for every day you complete and a jumping mickey for every week!!!

Its fun, its not about who loses the most, and its about supporting each other to get past day 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.......................lol x
  7. minime

minime Gold Member

Hey Feathers, good to have you back hun and on CD too. Well done on getting by day 1, before you know it week 1 will be over and you'll have a fabby loss.

I'm seriously considering going back to LL, only thing at this precise moment that is stopping me is money, but really think I need the head stuff. Only considering it though.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.