Thanks to you all

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by moggy, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. moggy

moggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me advice yesterday when I couldn't stomach anymore shakes and hadn't eaten all day. I managed to get through the evening and most of today but I started to feel funny and checked my blood sugar at work (i'm a nurse) and it was really low so I had 200mls of skimmed milk and felt better. After work I went to my new counsellor who has given me so much support and now I have flavoured water, bars and porridge and soups too which I love!! She also said that I should be having a 200 cal meal a day and that my last counsellor should have explained all of these things to me. So after no food for 48hrs I had a soup, poridge, bar and a small portion of tofu with 2 tbls spinach. I am so happy now as I really think that I can keep this going now. Thanks to all for your comments yesterday. xxxxx p.s weigh in today and I lost 8lbs!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Well done on your 8lbs loss. Glad your feeling better about things and that your new cdc is more helpful/supportive. Good luck for this week x

4. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    25st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats fantastic news hun ...... Im glad that u have a new cdc makes all the difference sometimes ...its shocking that people can be misadvised....

5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    wow well done on losing 8 pounds thats a great start, glad you have a good cdc it makes all the difference.

6. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Excellent news :) Glad you're feeling happier x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.