Thanks to you all

moggy

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me advice yesterday when I couldn't stomach anymore shakes and hadn't eaten all day. I managed to get through the evening and most of today but I started to feel funny and checked my blood sugar at work (i'm a nurse) and it was really low so I had 200mls of skimmed milk and felt better. After work I went to my new counsellor who has given me so much support and now I have flavoured water, bars and porridge and soups too which I love!! She also said that I should be having a 200 cal meal a day and that my last counsellor should have explained all of these things to me. So after no food for 48hrs I had a soup, poridge, bar and a small portion of tofu with 2 tbls spinach. I am so happy now as I really think that I can keep this going now. Thanks to all for your comments yesterday. xxxxx p.s weigh in today and I lost 8lbs!

Well done on your 8lbs loss. Glad your feeling better about things and that your new cdc is more helpful/supportive. Good luck for this week x

Thats fantastic news hun ...... Im glad that u have a new cdc makes all the difference sometimes ...its shocking that people can be misadvised....

wow well done on losing 8 pounds thats a great start, glad you have a good cdc it makes all the difference.

Back