Thanks!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hoping2LoseBig!!, 8 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey,

Just wanted to say thanks to those who gave advice on getting a blender and using ice to make a smoothie...my brother bought me one today (bless him) and i made a chocolate smoothie and OMG it was lush...
    I have been struggling to get back on the diet and this is definately going to help me so thank you xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Now I want a smoothie too - I'll be requesting for my favourites to be couriered over to East London.

Actually I drink mine hot, apart from when I am in a pub/restaurant - they are very nice with ice, I agree!

4. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (ish)
    Awww bless your brother, thats lovely! Glad you got one and can now enjoy cd more, makes all the differnce to if you can continue if the stuffs actually palatable- the blenders make lovely mousses too- actually feel like you're 'eating' then (vanilla with dab of sunshine orange flavouring is my fave) Enjoy xx

5. mastermind

mastermind Member

I couldn't live without mine!!!
    and what a lovely brother you have!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.