thanks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lisa66, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lisa66

lisa66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks for all your replies to bad bad day . first i felt sorry afterwards that was the sooooooory bit . you all asked why i ate and reply is cos i wanted to there is no other . been ill the last few days and felt that i wanted to . i have a few very underlaying things going on . 4 years ago i had cancer but ive had treatment and cemo and am now fine . but cos of a mugging and assult that i had happen to me 7 year ago i have very bad kidney and liver problems so there i times that iam very ill i know that the shakes have all i need in them but yesterday was differant .

feel lot better to day and iam bk on the shakes after a long evening in bed resting .

iam sorry if all this sounds like excuses to alot of you but i have been told by doc that i would have day like yesterday .iam willing to except that this my have knocked me out of ketosis and if i dont loss this week then so be it . there will be next week .if it takes me a bit longer then so be it .

so back down stables and off to work . going for long ride this afternoon my horses thinks she had holiday yesterday lol :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Well done babes you have been through alot. Im glad you were prepared for this and you are still determined to do who knows this diet mite take away them bad days or at least give you the strength to get threw! I believe this diet makes people much stronger in themselves and i hope this will be a nice side effect for you!

good Luck with your new start!

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Good to hear you are feeling better today Lisa:hug99:

Your doctor sounds very understanding and it is good he is supportive of you and your diet.

And enjoy time with your horse this afternoon!

Love Mini xxx

5. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Hey Lisa

I can relate to how you're feeling. I just came through a battle with cancer myself last year and although I'm *cancer free* all that chemo and radiotherapy takes it's toll on your body and it takes a while for you to recover physically, mentally and emotionally too.

Seems to me you are more in tune with your body now and really listening to it. Am sure you won't have ruined your weightloss after just one blip and you're definitely doing the right thing sticking to the plan and just forgetting about the whole incident.

We all have a goal in sight at the end of this, some of us go from A to B by the most direct route, and others take a slightly more scenic route to their goal but the important thing is that you get there, not how you get there.

Sending you big hugs and lots of positive thoughts for the week ahead. ^.^

6. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Glad you're feeling better today. Look after yourself Lisa

Jon
    x

7. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you have been through some tough times lisa battling cancer and beating it is an amazing achievemnet in itself!!!:) sounds like you know exactly how to handle these bad days when they crop up so do exactly that handle them then move back into LT mode the next day like you have done i am sure you will do well on this diet !!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.