thanks

lisa66

thanks for all your replies to bad bad day . first i felt sorry afterwards that was the sooooooory bit . you all asked why i ate and reply is cos i wanted to there is no other . been ill the last few days and felt that i wanted to . i have a few very underlaying things going on . 4 years ago i had cancer but ive had treatment and cemo and am now fine . but cos of a mugging and assult that i had happen to me 7 year ago i have very bad kidney and liver problems so there i times that iam very ill i know that the shakes have all i need in them but yesterday was differant .

feel lot better to day and iam bk on the shakes after a long evening in bed resting .

iam sorry if all this sounds like excuses to alot of you but i have been told by doc that i would have day like yesterday .iam willing to except that this my have knocked me out of ketosis and if i dont loss this week then so be it . there will be next week .if it takes me a bit longer then so be it .

so back down stables and off to work . going for long ride this afternoon my horses thinks she had holiday yesterday lol :)

Well done babes you have been through alot. Im glad you were prepared for this and you are still determined to do who knows this diet mite take away them bad days or at least give you the strength to get threw! I believe this diet makes people much stronger in themselves and i hope this will be a nice side effect for you!

good Luck with your new start!

Good to hear you are feeling better today Lisa:hug99:

Your doctor sounds very understanding and it is good he is supportive of you and your diet.

And enjoy time with your horse this afternoon!

Love Mini xxx

Hey Lisa

I can relate to how you're feeling. I just came through a battle with cancer myself last year and although I'm *cancer free* all that chemo and radiotherapy takes it's toll on your body and it takes a while for you to recover physically, mentally and emotionally too.

Seems to me you are more in tune with your body now and really listening to it. Am sure you won't have ruined your weightloss after just one blip and you're definitely doing the right thing sticking to the plan and just forgetting about the whole incident.

We all have a goal in sight at the end of this, some of us go from A to B by the most direct route, and others take a slightly more scenic route to their goal but the important thing is that you get there, not how you get there.

Sending you big hugs and lots of positive thoughts for the week ahead. ^.^

Glad you're feeling better today. Look after yourself Lisa

Jon
x

you have been through some tough times lisa battling cancer and beating it is an amazing achievemnet in itself!!!:) sounds like you know exactly how to handle these bad days when they crop up so do exactly that handle them then move back into LT mode the next day like you have done i am sure you will do well on this diet !!:)

Back