thanks

Lisy

Banned
I just want to thank everyone for support on here. I have made a right fool of myself and feel embarrassed. But you have all been a great help and kind. But I feel a big idiot. It's great support on here. And I'm just gonna get on with exante now. Thanks guys xxxx

Lisy said:
I just want to thank everyone for support on here. I have made a right fool of myself and feel embarrassed. But you have all been a great help and kind. But I feel a big idiot. It's great support on here. And I'm just gonna get on with exante now. Thanks guys xxxx

U don't need to be sorry or embarraced! everyones had times like that ;)
Good luck, are u starting 2 Moro? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you are quite right to question. Quitting because you didn't know what you were letting yourself in for is worse in the long run, because it is so demoralising. I have discovered a lot from this forum and I'm amazed and grateful at all the support everyone has for each other. xx

Yes Clair I am starting tomorrow. Thanks Hannata and fatstuff. If it gets really bad I will just AAM. Thanks girls.

Good luck with it tomorrow Lisy, you could always have a shake tonight, just to have got past having your first pack!
We all have wobbles, it's part of life, just take this diet a day at a time and do what you need to do.
Hope all goes well tomorrow
xx

Good luck Lisy....you know where we all are if you need us xx ;)

You will be too once you start xx

Have you started then Lisy?

Dont even go there. I felt unwell yesterday and have woken up this morning with a stinking cold and a massive cold sore on my lip. Had some toast. I just have to get over this flu first before I start.

Have gastric trouble and a stinking cold. Today is a non starter. I want to get back to feeling 100% well before starting.

Back