Thanks

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say thank you for this forum.

Even when I cant get online I still think of you and you are doing.

I have to admit, I seriously dont think I would have got so far if I hadnt found this forum. I just find I am part of a slimming club :D And we are all encouraging one another....cant ask for much more!

Thanks again!

That's what we're all here for Scotsmist. Anytime, any question, someone will be here to help or just for a chat.

Hi Scotsmist,
No needs for thanks pet, you support just as much as be supported. As Bev said 'that's what we are all here for'. I think that's why this forum works so well as no one person has all the answers but we all have some bit of advice, support, motivation to give or receive. Best of luck.
Doirin

I'd have given up LOOOONNNGGG ago if it hadn't been for the support I get on here! And I find myself wondering about you all when I'm off-line, wondering how you're getting on at events/occasions you're dreading/looking forward too, and how all the WI's go?

I have only been here 3 weeks and you guys have been fantastic, so thank you everyone.

eh - maybe one day we can all meet up in one central location :D I know there is another thread for meets, etc....but cant seem to find anything in my area.

I hope you all have great weeks and consistent losses.....here's to a life of skinnyness ..hehehe

Take care

Back