Thankyou all for your Support.I am leaving LL.XX

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by i'lldoit, 27 November 2006 Social URL.

1. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi I want to say a really big thankyou to everyone whos supported me .
    I have made a decision today and I have thought for 2 weeks about this I am leaving LighterLife as I cant do it anymore.I have SSed apart from just 2 vodkas and thats it I SSed for 60 days and have lost 2st 3lbs.
    I am not going to binge now Im going to go onto really small healthy meals I still have a few LL packs so I can ween off LL.
    I know I said i'll stick it out until Wednesdays weigh-in BUT I cant.I feel a failure but thats because I didnt do the 100 days,Im proud I did 9 weeks of SS last year on CD and nearly 9 weeks this year on SS this time I will not let myself regain it all :D
    Im starting WW tomorrow I have the gear books etc,Im going shoppping in a min so I will becarful,Im also doing Areobics 2x a week then I will increase it to 3 when I lose another stone and a half.I know this route will take me longer but I have 31lbs to target so march I hope I will be at goal.
    I wish everyone success in what ever plan they are doing and I will post and read as much as before.
    Many Thanks Guys your all lovely :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Gen

Gen Normal

Hiya missus... now you listen here...

- you did amazing
    - you are not a failure
    - you will do WW and be absolutely fine with it

keep posting on here now ya hear cos your input really is needed!!!

Good luck with WW I know you will do brilliant.

Gen xxx
  4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Ahhhhhhhh Thanks Gen Your so nice :eek:
    I feel Im letting everyone down as Ive nagged people here to stick at it,what do they say ''we can dish out advice BUT can we take it back??'' :eek:
    Well my own advice I am taking IS DONT PUT THE FLIPPING WEIGHT BACK ON !!!! :mad: I CANT I HAVE NO CLOTHES OVER A SIZE 14 :eek:
    Thanks Again :D
  5. Gen

Gen Normal

Things change hun and LL worked and worked incredibly well for you for 9 weeks... thats amazing!!! now you are going down another route and i have a feeling you are determined not to put any back on and that is brilliant!!!!

good for you and well done for taking control of your life and making a decision that is right for you!!

Gen xx
  6. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Thanks Gen I will do it this time as I know I can
    I hope you are well too :)

CLUCKS Full Member

Please keep posting - don't just disappear xxx
  8. Ann2shoes

Ann2shoes Ann2shoes

You are not a failure, you`ve lost 2 and a half stone! That`s great, and 31lbs isn`t that much left to lose really. I am sure you will do it. Keep us posted and my very best wishes.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.