Thankyou all for your Support.I am leaving LL.XX

i'lldoit

Banned
Hi I want to say a really big thankyou to everyone whos supported me .
I have made a decision today and I have thought for 2 weeks about this I am leaving LighterLife as I cant do it anymore.I have SSed apart from just 2 vodkas and thats it I SSed for 60 days and have lost 2st 3lbs.
I am not going to binge now Im going to go onto really small healthy meals I still have a few LL packs so I can ween off LL.
I know I said i'll stick it out until Wednesdays weigh-in BUT I cant.I feel a failure but thats because I didnt do the 100 days,Im proud I did 9 weeks of SS last year on CD and nearly 9 weeks this year on SS this time I will not let myself regain it all :D
Im starting WW tomorrow I have the gear books etc,Im going shoppping in a min so I will becarful,Im also doing Areobics 2x a week then I will increase it to 3 when I lose another stone and a half.I know this route will take me longer but I have 31lbs to target so march I hope I will be at goal.
I wish everyone success in what ever plan they are doing and I will post and read as much as before.
Many Thanks Guys your all lovely :eek:
XXC;)

Hiya missus... now you listen here...

- you did amazing
- you are not a failure
- you will do WW and be absolutely fine with it

keep posting on here now ya hear cos your input really is needed!!!

Good luck with WW I know you will do brilliant.

love

Gen xxx

Hiya missus... now you listen here...

- you did amazing
- you are not a failure
- you will do WW and be absolutely fine with it

keep posting on here now ya hear cos your input really is needed!!!

Good luck with WW I know you will do brilliant.

love

Gen xxx

Ahhhhhhhh Thanks Gen Your so nice :eek:
I feel Im letting everyone down as Ive nagged people here to stick at it,what do they say ''we can dish out advice BUT can we take it back??'' :eek:
Well my own advice I am taking IS DONT PUT THE FLIPPING WEIGHT BACK ON !!!! :mad: I CANT I HAVE NO CLOTHES OVER A SIZE 14 :eek:
Thanks Again :D
XXC

Things change hun and LL worked and worked incredibly well for you for 9 weeks... thats amazing!!! now you are going down another route and i have a feeling you are determined not to put any back on and that is brilliant!!!!

good for you and well done for taking control of your life and making a decision that is right for you!!

love

Gen xx

Please keep posting - don't just disappear xxx

You are not a failure, you`ve lost 2 and a half stone! That`s great, and 31lbs isn`t that much left to lose really. I am sure you will do it. Keep us posted and my very best wishes.

Back