• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thankyou & an update from Sez

Sez

has started again!!
I just had to post to say thank so much to every one of you who posted, with your support and advice yesterday. I every one of your messages really carefully (inc the private ones) and have tried to take on board what you are all saying.

I took advice, and wrote myself a thought record last night, then I sat in bed and watched "The Devil wears Prada", which was total escapism. I felt so much better mentally this morning. I wish I could have said the same about my physical feelings.

I am still very bloated, and have lots of discomfort in my tum and abdomen. I was weighed today, a day early, as my llc is away tomo, and was pretty fed up to see I have only lost a pound. That was quite tough, as I have not cheated but have missed a couple of social events etc, to stick to LL. However, I told my llc about my tum and feeling rough, I was told to immediately (and she stressed THIS evening!) to take Dulcolax straight away. She thinks my aaahemm "blockage" is probably the cause of my small loss, although I did lose about 12 lbs in prev 2 weeks. I am going to take a pill at bedtime and hopefully will gain the required result.

Oddly enough, my determination has returned with a vengence, despite the cra**y loss, and I fully intend to stick with the program from here on in!!

Thanks everyone, I really really owe you!
:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Glad you are feeling more positive Sez :cool:

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Hi Sarah - good to read you're feeling brighter. You're loss is probably due to the not being able to go. Really hope the dulcolax works for you === it hasn't for me and I can feel in my stomach that I need to go but it just aint happening..... at this rate when I do go I'm gonna be there a week!

Cath

I'm glad you're feeling better Sez - good for you for being so resolved. It will be worth it in the end.Hope the dulcolax does the job!

Geri

Gold Member
Morning!
Great to hear you sounding soo positive, hope the ducolax have done their job :) Have you got any water flavourings, as the inulin in them may help too :p

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
S: 15st12lb C: 15st12lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Glad to see you are feeling a little better, its not much fun when you need to go & can't!
Keep strong Sez, stick to the diet & you'll achieve what you set out to do, it won't be long, look how far you've come.

Sez

has started again!!
Hi guys! Well, I thought the Dulcolax was not happening, as took it last night and by 3.30pm today - nothing at all!! Even bought (sorry about this) glycerol suppositories, as recommended by my llc. I had anticipated using these tonight...ooh yuk! But....thankfully on my return from work, all was resolved.

I still feel a bit grotty, but hopefully I am sorted now. I guess I need more than 4 litres of water a day, as I never go below this but often seem to get bunged up. Mind you, this last episode has been the worst.

Really a pain, as its not something I have ever suffered before. Def one downside of this diet I could do well without!!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Glad to see things are 'moving' at last Sarah.

The other morning I weighed myself first thing and then did my 'wee' and afterward weighed myself again. I'd lost 2 and a half pounds just like that.

Hopefully, now things have started moving, so should the scales, downward!

Take care now!

AJ