Thankyou & an update from Sez

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 25 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I just had to post to say thank so much to every one of you who posted, with your support and advice yesterday. I every one of your messages really carefully (inc the private ones) and have tried to take on board what you are all saying.

I took advice, and wrote myself a thought record last night, then I sat in bed and watched "The Devil wears Prada", which was total escapism. I felt so much better mentally this morning. I wish I could have said the same about my physical feelings.

I am still very bloated, and have lots of discomfort in my tum and abdomen. I was weighed today, a day early, as my llc is away tomo, and was pretty fed up to see I have only lost a pound. That was quite tough, as I have not cheated but have missed a couple of social events etc, to stick to LL. However, I told my llc about my tum and feeling rough, I was told to immediately (and she stressed THIS evening!) to take Dulcolax straight away. She thinks my aaahemm "blockage" is probably the cause of my small loss, although I did lose about 12 lbs in prev 2 weeks. I am going to take a pill at bedtime and hopefully will gain the required result.

Oddly enough, my determination has returned with a vengence, despite the cra**y loss, and I fully intend to stick with the program from here on in!!

Thanks everyone, I really really owe you!
    :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Sez its great to see you back to your positive self! Sorry about the blockage...hope the Dlax works, or you could always try the c word!

Mini likes this.
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Glad you are feeling more positive Sez :cool:

Mini likes this.
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow the positivity is oozing off you even the loss ahsnt put you off. Hope the pill has the desired effect!

Mini likes this.
  6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Hi Sarah - good to read you're feeling brighter. You're loss is probably due to the not being able to go. Really hope the dulcolax works for you === it hasn't for me and I can feel in my stomach that I need to go but it just aint happening..... at this rate when I do go I'm gonna be there a week!

Cath

Mini likes this.
  7. Goombagirl

Goombagirl Full Member

I'm glad you're feeling better Sez - good for you for being so resolved. It will be worth it in the end.Hope the dulcolax does the job!

8. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Morning!
    Great to hear you sounding soo positive, hope the ducolax have done their job :) Have you got any water flavourings, as the inulin in them may help too :p

9. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Glad to see you are feeling a little better, its not much fun when you need to go & can't!
    Keep strong Sez, stick to the diet & you'll achieve what you set out to do, it won't be long, look how far you've come.

10. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi guys! Well, I thought the Dulcolax was not happening, as took it last night and by 3.30pm today - nothing at all!! Even bought (sorry about this) glycerol suppositories, as recommended by my llc. I had anticipated using these tonight...ooh yuk! But....thankfully on my return from work, all was resolved.

I still feel a bit grotty, but hopefully I am sorted now. I guess I need more than 4 litres of water a day, as I never go below this but often seem to get bunged up. Mind you, this last episode has been the worst.

Really a pain, as its not something I have ever suffered before. Def one downside of this diet I could do well without!!

11. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Glad to see things are 'moving' at last Sarah.

The other morning I weighed myself first thing and then did my 'wee' and afterward weighed myself again. I'd lost 2 and a half pounds just like that.

Hopefully, now things have started moving, so should the scales, downward!

Take care now!

AJ

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.