Thankyou x - for lovely people

YellowUmbrella

Thought I'd start a thread that we can use to thank people who keep us going on our journeys!

My sis got in from work and was eating curried eggs with chapatti I got really tempted by the smell so she took her food in the kitchen and ate standing at the counter!

Also thanks to peachy, Lou, deezer and all you other wonderful posters who keep me going everyday!

Week 1 - 16lbs

YellowUmbrella said:
Thought I'd start a thread that we can use to thank people who keep us going on our journeys!

My sis got in from work and was eating curried eggs with chapatti I got really tempted by the smell so she took her food in the kitchen and ate standing at the counter!

Also thanks to peachy, Lou, deezer and all you other wonderful posters who keep me going everyday!

Week 1 - 16lbs

This thread is a great idea yellow umbrella :D

I'd like to thank my hubby for telling me last night how proud he was of me resisting my mums temptation of food and wine xx

And of course all the members on here who are helping each other on their journeys xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good idea x
I could not do this without everyone on this forum! You have all been amazing and so supportive!
My hubby has been amazing...doing all the shopping and making food and packed lunches for him and our daughter and taking temptation away from me! And for telling me i am doing great and look beautiful!!!!
Thanks to my 2 puppies who need walked everyday and look at me with those sad puupy eyes to do it!
Keep going everyone....we are so worth it! x

Thanks to the lovely siblings who keep telling me i look like I've lost weight even though no1 else including me can tell! Xxx

Thanks to my hubby who has been a great support and thanks to the "fat buster" club aka my mum and sisters who encourage me every day :-D

Awwww your welcome A BIG THANKYOU to you too hun xxxx

Thankyou to my best mate ... You are sooo encouraging and you telling me to buy a tight top because I will soon slim into it made my day :)

Thank you to my Dad for not moaning at me in Pizza Hut today (for NOT eating) even though I know he really wanted to. Black coffee was all I needed :D.

Thankyou to the old friend who told me he really fancied me and made my day!! He even asked me out but will have to wait till I'm next in London to see him x

Thanks to my work team who refuse to eat In front of me! Always eat in the kitchen now instead of our desks!

Thank you to everyone on here, for your support and encouraging story and threads, I couldn't do this without you all, I read then I'm inspired, then have a good day, TFR, because I'm not alone, I know everyone struggle's, I know its not easy, I know I need to loose weight and I know sharing my thoughts and encouragement, I'm not just helping myself, I'm helping others like you all are helping me x x so thank you everyone x x your all amazing x x

Thanks to the Asda shop lady who ID'd me for cigs even when I had no make up on 3 weeks before my 30th birthday and double checked my drivers licence!! Haha love it!!

Thank you Liz for telling us about LT, and for encouraging me at the start and as time goes on :) Such an inspirational person!
Also thanks to my housemate for putting up with my 'crazy diet' - even though you've said you won't necessarily support me, your acceptance and concern means a lot to me.
Huge thanks to everyone on the forums whose support has helped me through the rough patches :)
And thanks to my pharmacist who seems genuinely happy for my weight loss!

Thank you to my brother for trying Earl Grey so I wouldn't have to be tempted by milk while making us tea :p

Thank you to my brother for trying Earl Grey so I wouldn't have to be tempted by milk while making us tea :p

Back