That dress WILL fit!

Wow 8 miles :/ not sure I could do that just yet lol i struggle doing a 3.4 round trip to town, only cause of all the hills I have to push the pram up haha if it was all flat it would be ok xx

Yes hills are hard work defo with a pram its pretty flat the 8 miles. I got karate monday Wednesday and Thursday so ill walk 8 miles tuesday.

How much weight do you have to lose?

Still have a long way to go yet bout 66lbs to lose yet!

Woo hoo just fit into my size 18 jeans :) the OH got them for me 5 years ago for Christmas and if been determined all this time to get in them! Still have a bit of a muffin top over them but I can get the on and fastened comfortably which I could nowhere near do last week :) xx

Wow I love milestones like that fitting into smaller clothes. It makes you see that your efforts are worth it.
In past ive lost 10 stone seemed like an impossible mission but I got there. Just plod on and before you know it you'll be needing 16 jeans :)

Wow I love milestones like that fitting into smaller clothes. It makes you see that your efforts are worth it.
In past ive lost 10 stone seemed like an impossible mission but I got there. Just plod on and before you know it you'll be needing 16 jeans :)

Wow 10 stone that's amazing :)
Really hope so on the 16 jeans, I had set a target of getting into the 18 ones by June so I'm ahead of schedule lol :) xx

Maybe it will be the 16 jeans for june instead :)

Oh I really hope so :) then I can have my 14 jeans as my August target! Who knows I may actually be a size 12 by the time I go to Florida xx

That would be great!!

Its possible because its a stone a month. Ive got 1 stone 6lbs now to fit into my 10 jeans cant wait. Im thinking of 6-8 weeks

I'd love to be a size 8-10 by the time I'm finished will see how I look at a 10 first though! My OH keeps moaning he doesn't want me to be too thin or look ill but I do have my heart set on a size 8 wedding dress :) xx

Thats what I want to be back to an 8-10

My oh doesnt want me any smaller than I am now a size 12 he said size 12-14 is a perfect size. Well not for me its not when all my clothes are 8-10 lol

But he met me at size 18-20 about a year and half ago. So me losing weight is a bit unsettling for him.

How tall are you?

I get told that because im 5ft9 ill look awful at a 8-10 lol

I'm 5 ft 6! I was last a size 8 at 13 years old lol my OH is very overweight too so we are helping each other! I was a 20 when I started seeing him but he has also known me skinny :)
He was the reason I started to lose weight he told me it was scaring him how big I was getting :( worst still I hadn't noticed!!!
I will be a size 8 even if its just to get there and say nope I'm too thin lets put a bit back on lol xx

Awww thats nice that you are helping each other :) mine is one of them men who eats and drinks what he wants and stay fit. When I first met him I thought oh ive got no chance here. Is a good looking fit bloke and I was big.

Yes if we dont like an 8 its alwsys easy to gain it back lol.

Well that's day 99 over and done with :)

Just trying an actiderm inch loss wrap!? Not holding out much hope of it working but you never know! Xx

Woohooo day 100 tomorrow :)

Never tried any wraps before let us know what they are like

Eeek I'm excited for day 100 :)

Well the wrap was a bit rubbish and a waste of money it didn't work :( maybe I didn't do it right! Might have to read up on how to do them and tips etc xx

100 days.... wow!

I guess the best way to lose inches are just stick to the diet

Very true :( though I tried it on the OH on his arm and he lost and inch, think he just dust wrap me properly!

Well day 100 :) and guess what?.......I did it :) stepped on the scales this morning an I was 14:4!!! I got my half century! Woo hoo :)
Xx

Yay and on day 100 as well woohooo well done

Back