That dress WILL fit!

Aww thank you my lovely :)

Well I just had a sneak peak at the scales :) things are looking pretty good for tomorrow's WI!

The suns still not back but oh well I guess we should be used to lack of sun in this country lol

Think I'm going to treat myself to getting my nails done when I hit the 13s :) it's been a while since I did something for myself, the OH is always telling me to go get a manicure or my hair done but I was always so conscious of my weight I used to put it off!!! Xx

I have mini rewards for each stone I lose, my first one is a crocodile onesie from Primark :D we go camping a lot and they are great for that

The OH gets me little presents for every stone I lose :) usually gorgeous flowers or a DVD! He's such a romantic lol xx

Awwwww how sweet is that!!!!

He is a serious sweetie lol

Eeeek I'm getting so close to the 13s now I can smell it :) just wish I was dropping clothes sizes a bit quicker too xx

Well he certainly sounds sweet mine wont reward me for losing weight as doesnt think I need to lose any. But he does spoil me anyway.

Keep on going youll be in the 13s before you know it

Thanks Hun I'm keeping it up I can't wait to be in the 13s hopefully I will see them next weekend :) xx

Well WI done and I've lost 3lbs this week :) would of likes a few more to take me into the 13s but a loss is a loss I'm not gonna complain!!!

Only 4lbs to go till my 4st loss :) never in a million years thought I would be here! Xx

Well done! You're doing amazingly :)

Well WI done and I've lost 3lbs this week :) would of likes a few more to take me into the 13s but a loss is a loss I'm not gonna complain!!!

Only 4lbs to go till my 4st loss :) never in a million years thought I would be here! Xx

Well done Hun! That's amazing! You should be proud of yourself! :)

Thank you lovelys :) I really just want the weight gone now! I feel like its taking me ages to drop clothes sizes so I don't feel like in really losing anything xx

:( I've felt so rough today! Every time I stand up I feel really dizzy and shaky an get black spots in my vision! The hubby just made me eat and extra protein meal to give me some strength! Hopefully it won't knock me out of ketosis!? I was definitely glad of it though I do feel a lot better now. Only had a boiled egg 2 wafer thin slices of Ham and some salad so nothing naughty :)
Xx

whoop get you with the loss!!

That meal shouldn't knock you out at all. Hope you are feeling better, are you drinking enough?

Thank you Hun :)

I hope it doesn't! Yeah I think I drink enough I usually have 2 I the volvic 1.5 litre bottles a day plus shakes and a coffee or two xx

Wow what a gorgeous day it is today :) the sun is shining and that always makes for a good day!!! I was talking to a friend last night who Is a bit of a serial dieter, she starts a diet then does it for a few days then goes back to eating rubbish :( I actually felt really bad at telling her how im doing! iv told her so many times how im doing it and she should give it a try but it seems to fall on deaf ears. I know this diet isn't for everyone but I think its worth a go, I always said I could never do this type of diet yet here I am ;) xx

it's a great diet if you are ready to do it 100%. And yes the day is fantastic! :)

Wow it's hot out there today! Great weather for getting all the washing done :) think I've done all my chores today so I'm off to get a nice tan!!!
Hope everyone's enjoying there day xx

Omg how amazingly yummy is the cafe latte shake with extra coffee over ice :) very happy bunny right now! Lush drink for a hot day xx

Well that's today over with :) got a hint of a nice tan starting! The kids have run wild in the garden all day, love to see them playing so happily.
Had a yummy roast chicken with salad for tea, though even with my packs I've some how only hit 445 cals today, doesn't seem enough!?
I'm not hungry though so not going to complain.
Hope everyone's has had s lovely bank holiday weekend xx

Another lovely day here in the north west :) might see if I can sort a BBQ out for later!
Just had a hazelnut shake for breakfast yum! It's weird how the longer I'm on this diet the more I seem to just do the packs with out really thinking about it, It will be very strange to go back to eating and actually have to think about everything I put in my mouth :/ xx

Back