That dress WILL fit!

Good luck hubby ?

Thanks everyone I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him really hope he has a good loss x

:) he will be fine

Not sure why there is a ? after my post :-/

Well day 96 is going well :) my order came in time for me to have a yummy hazelnut shake!
The hubby an I decided to walk the 1.7 miles to the doctors instead of driving, shoved the boys in the double buggy and off we went, really enjoyed the walk to be honest :)
Hubby got weighed while there he's lost 12lbs this week so very proud of him it's def give him the boost to keep going!

Had 2 of the chocolate wafers today, one before the walk and one when I got home! Might have to get some more for a treat now an then, very yummy!
Speaking of yummy cheesy pasta omg I'm in heaven! Glad I ordered loads of these :)
How's everyone else's day? Xx

12lb is fantastic really helps keep you motivated for the next week, I'm on day 2 and I'm really hungry today, had the slag Bol yesterday and it was really awful so wasn't looking forward to today but had the cottage pie today and really liked it, so will just mark spag Bol off my next order

Really really love the chocolate truffa sooo yummy I could eat them all day

12lbs, wow!

Oooooo they cheese pasta came into stock 2 days after my order..... wanted to know what it's like, is it anything like the old one?

12lb is fantastic really helps keep you motivated for the next week, I'm on day 2 and I'm really hungry today, had the slag Bol yesterday and it was really awful so wasn't looking forward to today but had the cottage pie today and really liked it, so will just mark spag Bol off my next order

Really really love the chocolate truffa sooo yummy I could eat them all day

He's really happy with it and is finding the diet a lot easier now! Aww the first 3 days are really tough hub once ketosis kicks in you will be fine!
I used to love the spag Bol I put half an oxo some basil and a splash of soy sauce in it, gone of the meals at the moment though, I'm really into shakes right now!

Omg the chocolate Truffa bars are the best I think I will eat them even when not on this diet lol
Xx

12lbs, wow!

Oooooo they cheese pasta came into stock 2 days after my order..... wanted to know what it's like, is it anything like the old one?

Mmmmm cheesy pasta lol doesn't taste much different to the macaroni cheese just a different type of pasta and a bit cheesier haha xx

I want cheesy pasta now!! :(

I really enjoy the cheesy pasta especially over broccoli or cauliflower!

Wow day 97 :)
Just having my first shake caramel yummy :)
Definitely feel like I'm back in the zone now, which Is good coz Florida is fast approaching!
Really hoping I can get a 4lb loss on Sunday to get my half century *fingers crossed* please everyone xx

fingers, toes and intestines crossed for you lovely :)

Good luck for your 4lbs my fingers are crossed for you, fab weight loss so far

Thank you lovelys I'm so hoping for that 4lbs I think I will cry even if I'm a lb short lol
Hope everyone's having a lovely day xx

I dont like surprises so I usually weigh daily lol.

I used to weigh daily when I first started but often found myself disappointed if the scales weren't moving so I try to only have one sneaky peak inbetween WI now lol xx

Yes I know what you mean this is only diet I weigh daily just to make sure scales are going right way. He he

Day 3 for me and when I did lipotrim last year I was a daily weigher and said i wouldn't do the the same but I've stepped on the scales every day so far, I just can't resist it

Back