That dress WILL fit!

Hello :)

Peak at the scales showed 1lb off this morning :) I'm getting so close to those 12s now I'm really hoping I'm in them on Sunday!
How's everyone else doing? Xx

Afternoon :)

Have been really good all week had gotten down to 13:1 :) .... Had to go an ruin it today, OH brought thorntons brownies home for the kids and I had 4 of them :0 bad bad mama!!! I'm never going to reach that 5st off the way I'm going lol

I've finally lost some inches though! Tried a pair of per una jeans on yesterday, I've had them 10 years and only fit in them the day I bought them! Well now they not only fit but are a little loose yay couldn't even get them past my thighs 2 weeks ago! And I can get into my size 16 DP jeans too :)
Xx

Another day done not 100% unfortunately though :( and now I've run out of shakes and bars I'm left with loads of meals the hubby bought that I don't like!!! So I'm thinking I might have to have a low carb week till hubby gets paid and I can do a new order :(

Hope everyone's having a good weekend xx

Just made my menu up for today :)

Breakfast: scrambled eggs on 1 piece of toast!

Lunch: small jacket potato with Tuna mayo

Dinner: roast chicken breast and salad

Mfp shows it at 84g carbs which I guess isn't too bad! Just can't wait to get some more shakes and bars :) xx

Morning :)

Really missing my shakes now :( I really miss the structure of the diet and can't wait to place my next order! Wish I wasn't stuck with all these meals though I think I will have o start forcing them down :(

Today's menu;

Breakfast: cornflakes with semi-skimmed milk

Lunch: chicken salad

Dinner: salmon en croute and salad

Works out at 745 calories and 67g carbs!!! Not too bad really xx

Morning

Decided I will force the meals down till Saturday when I get my new order delivered lol I have 1 cafe latte shake left so I will have that for breakfast and use up some of these cup soups for lunch and afternoon snack, tea will be cheesy pasta! Wish me luck! Not looking forward to the next few days, but I'm sure the results with be worth it! Xx

Shake down and 1.5 litres so far today! Been so busy with the kids, cleaning etc I'd forgot to have anything till half 3 so will double a meal pack for tea and have a cup soup for supper I think!

And if I'm not in the 12s by next weigh in I've decided the scales are going through the window lol I'm sure they lie to me :p xx

Just got my new order today :) so have started bk on it this afternoon!
2 shakes down and a litre of water! Only have 4 weeks left till holiday hoping to get some weight off by then and maybe a clothes size too :/ xx

You've done amazing. I'm going to start reading you diary from the beginning :0)
May take me some time to catch up x x

Aww thank you! Iv had so many slip ups on this journey iv lost count but I keep trying and plodding on to get this weight off! I know I will get there eventually :)
Xx

I've read your diary from the start you have done great. Your in a very similar situation to me - 28 years old, 2 kids (2 years old and 2 months old), family holiday in 6.5 weeks.

My start weight is 18 stone!! This is my first week currently on day 3. I'm hoping for 2 stone loss before holiday.

Thanks for posting your diary is been a great kick up the arse.

Hope your having a good day x x

I've read your diary from the start you have done great. Your in a very similar situation to me - 28 years old, 2 kids (2 years old and 2 months old), family holiday in 6.5 weeks.

My start weight is 18 stone!! This is my first week currently on day 3. I'm hoping for 2 stone loss before holiday.

Thanks for posting your diary is been a great kick up the arse.

Hope your having a good day x x

Aww thank you Hun! I'm glad it's been helpful to you! Do you have a diary so I can follow your progress?

Today's supposed to be a great day! It's my dads birthday but its been a bit rubbish really :(
This morning we had a driver crash into the back of our car, he's given us a false address and phone number so there's nothing the insurance company can do!

And now I have to avoid eating this lol

image-1562535196.jpg

Xx

That's crap. Do you have a reg? Are you all ok?

How on earth are you going to resist that? I look cake.

Yeah I have a diary called - "Lyndsey's slim & save diary"

No unfortunately I was too busy making sure my kids were ok, my dad was getting his details and my OH was trying to calm down and not punch him! We all realised after we drove away we didn't get the reg :(

My OH has whip lash but other than that we are all ok! The driver actually admitted his breaks weren't working properly too :/

I have no idea how I'm going to resist the cake lol cake is my one addiction! It would be a lot easier if I couldn't bake lol but it's something I love doing!!!
Xx

You can do it!

You know what they say...A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips!

I can't believe someone would risk lying about that.

Did everyone else enjoy the cake?

I have successfully completed day 3 100%

Nobody has tried it yet :/ the OH is about to have some so will get back to you on that!

I'm so annoyed about the driver I get the feeling he had no licence or insurance possibly both!!!

Well done on another day 100% :) xx

Back