That dress WILL fit!

Hi MamaC. Where are you, how you doing? x x

I'm still here Hun :) just been so busy this last week with my dads 60th birthday!!! This weekend has been totally off plan, but I don't care as I got to enjoy his birthday with him without having to worry!
Back on plan tomorrow see If I can get a stone off before holiday in 3 weeks!!!

How are you doing? Xxx

We all need weeks to let our hair down. Glad he had a good birthday. You'll do a stone. Have you tried your holiday clothes on recently?

I'm doing good thanks, weighed in last night 7lb :D
Day 7 today and feeling really positive - 6 weeks till my holiday x

I've tried my size 16 stuff on and it fits but a little tight so I'm hoping tht by holiday if I can get a stone off they will fit :)

Yay well done on your loss huni that's brilliant xx

They are 3 and 2 :) though most ppl think they are twins lol
Iv still got a few more clothing bits for holiday to get so will get a 16 :) it's a lot better than the 26 I was when I started this diet so I really can't complain!!!

I managed 100% yesterday and I'm 3lbs down this morning, I'd put on 8lbs in the last few weeks of water weight and cake weight lol so as soon as that's gone I will start counting my losses again!

3 weeks tomorrow till Florida fingers crossed I can be a stone down by then xxx

Lol they will love the holiday you have your hands full x

They are both so excited :) all I keep hearing is " we going on an aeroplane to America"
They are pretty well behaved! Iv been very lucky lol guessing they will be awful teens to make up for it :p xx

Glad tours are good my 2 yeaw old is a bit of a tinker. We had a 20 minuet battle this morning just to put clothes on so I could take him to nursery!! I'm dreading going back to work.

Oh no :( terrible twos are awful!!! My youngest does have his moments where he throws little paddys but thankfully they don't last long!
I think having two so close together they are company for each other and do get on very well!
Still I'm not looking forward to a 9 hour flight with them lol

Well today's going well on the diet I'm nearly done with all my water and have one pack left for tea and that's me done :) xx

I'm lucky he doesn't have too many but the getting dressed is his new grievance.
His sister is only 22 months younger so I'm hoping they be close and play well.

I'm the same all water down the hatch, anything else is a bonus. Bar left for tonight and I'm done.

Afternoon :)

I had a bad day yesterday! I had cream cheese on crackers a small slice of cake :(
Back on it today though and I'm doing well so far iv had a pancake this morning and I'm sat having a shake now for lunch :) also downed 1.5 litres of water so far!!!
I'm not holding out much hope of getting into my holiday clothes but in going to keep trying xx

Hey, just reading through your diary and your ups and downs! Sounds like you are doing great! I just restarted on Tuesday after losing 60lbs last year... Feeling inspired now :)

Hey, just reading through your diary and your ups and downs! Sounds like you are doing great! I just restarted on Tuesday after losing 60lbs last year... Feeling inspired now :)

Aww thank you huni :) wow 60lbs that's brilliant I'm sure you will do amazingly again xx

Morning :)

Just received my new holiday clothes :) size 16 and they all fit!!! Just seems to be 16 pants I can't get into yet lol

Diets going well at the moment I'm almost bk to the weight I was before I went off track lol if I can get to 12:10 for holiday I will be happy with that!!!

I'm thinking that I will be so busy in the next 2.5 weeks with holiday stuff I won't have time to cheat :/ at least things are coming together now lol finally got suitcases yesterday, just need to go through all the clothes now and put them in the suitcases with tumble dryer sheets now!!!

Xx

Aww thank you huni :) wow 60lbs that's brilliant I'm sure you will do amazingly again xx

thank you... Day 4 today and so far so good! Bit of a headache this morning but its gone now! I hope you're having a good day!

Afternoon :)

Had a shake and bar so far today :) and 1.5 litres of water!!!
Only lost 4lbs so far but iv not stuck to it very well had the odd day this week 100% so I guess that's not bad! Going to stay 100% till Wednesday and weigh again see if iv lost anymore *fingers crossed* only 16 days till holiday so really need to get my bum in gear an lose as much as possible by that time xxx

Just made myself some boiled eggs to keep in the fridge an have put two chicken breast in the oven as well!!! I'm thinking that if I feel like I want to reach for something if they are there I will eat half an egg or a chunk of chicken, that way I'm not straying off plan :) just having a little extra protein! Probably should have done something like that along time ago I could have been a lot thinner now lol iv just found some pork and turkey in the freezer so when the chicken runs out I will grill them for the same purpose! Maybe I'm finally getting my head back in the game!? Just a shame it's so late into the run up to my holiday :( oh well nothing I can do about that now so I will plod on the best I can.

So far today iv had;

Breakfast: chocolate shake

Lunch: Atkins day break bar( OH got me them coz I'd run out of bars and don't want to do
another order before holiday)

Snack: boiled egg

Tea: iv got a roast chicken in the oven so will have 50g of that with some cucumber and spring onion.

Supper: either a shake or a curry noodle soup

So far today iv avoided chocolate biscuits, left over birthday cake :0 am I ill lol and chocolates that we received this morning from more than!

Hope everyone's having a nice bank holiday weekend :) xxx

Back