That dress WILL fit!

Sounds like your going to smash the next 16 days.

Great idea with the protein snacks in the fridge.

Thanks Hun :) I really hope so!!!

It is a good idea isn't it lol how did I not think of it months ago :/
Xx

When I'm wavering in a few weeks/months I will do this.

When your in America you must coming completely off plan and enjoying yourself?

Morning :)

Having those protein snacks in the fridge definitely helped me yesterday! I'm down 2lbs this morning, only another 2 to go and I'm back where I was yay!!!

Just had a coffee and Atkins bar for breakfast :) I'm way to tired this morning to make a shake.

Yeah Hun I will be completely off plan in America but I'm going to try to not got too overboard! I fully expect to put at least a stone on though lol xx

How you been today?

I was good thanks Hun :) actually managed to stick to it lol

I'm down another 1lb this morning so hopefully tomorrow I will be back to 13:2 and can get back to losing properly again!

Just had a coffee and strawberry shake and got all my water sorted for the day :)

How are you getting on Hun? Xx

Afternoon :)

Well I officially have a week till Florida :) and iv finally gotten the weight gain off plus an extra 1lb I'm going to come off plan next Monday night and eat normally Tuesday as I don't want to be bloated an feeling sick on the plane! Fingers crossed I can get a few more lbs off by Monday!
On the NSV I wore a pair of size 16 jeans to go shopping last night :0 maybe a few more lbs off and my 16 holiday shorts will fit better yay xx

I'm so jealous your on holiday in a week.
Your doing so well you'll definitely be in the size 16 shorts.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm so jealous your on holiday in a week.
Your doing so well you'll definitely be in the size 16 shorts.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol a 9.5 hr flight with 2 toddlers and an OH who's never been on a plane hmm still jealous haha

I really hope so or I will have to buy clothes when I get there I will try them on again over the weekend and see if they fit better :) xx

Erm maybe I'm now sympathetic. Good luck.
Were going to Portugal in 4 weeks and I'm stressing about that 3 hour flight so god knows how your feeling x x

Erm maybe I'm now sympathetic. Good luck.
Were going to Portugal in 4 weeks and I'm stressing about that 3 hour flight so god knows how your feeling x x

I'm feeling extremely nervous :( my oldest loves movies so he will be fine watching tv but the youngest has a typical 2 yr old attention span and that is what I'm concerned about! Also the fact my OH has never flown before, I have no idea how he will react to it! And fingers crossed none of them get air sick :/ I can't stomach sick! Maybe I should give them all travel sick pills just in case? Hopefully you will be lucky an on such a short flight your little ones will sleep the whole way!
Xx

Our flight is 6:30am so hoping the 2 year old will sleep and the plan is just to stick a bottle in the baby's month.
Hope your hubby is ok with the flight I think adults take it worse than children.

Our flight is 6:30am so hoping the 2 year old will sleep and the plan is just to stick a bottle in the baby's month.
Hope your hubby is ok with the flight I think adults take it worse than children.

Oh you luck thing ours is half one in the afternoon! The plan is to pack while the kids are in bed then wake them up about half 3 4 ish and keep them awake till the flight!
I know my OH will struggle with the flight I just hope not too badly xx

You're going to have such an amazing time!!!! The states do some yummy high protein low carb bars out there too if you wanna stock up! Plus the malls are great in Florida so you can have a little spree to treat yourself!! - and you'll be a size 12 out there ;0) gotta love American sizing! Lol xx

You're going to have such an amazing time!!!! The states do some yummy high protein low carb bars out there too if you wanna stock up! Plus the malls are great in Florida so you can have a little spree to treat yourself!! - and you'll be a size 12 out there ;0) gotta love American sizing! Lol xx

Ooo really a size 12 lol that's brilliant!!!
I'm not going to go mad with food but I'm hoping to not have to think at all about diets or oh I shouldn't be eating tht while there, I just want to enjoy myself :) xx

Oh yes you must enjoy yourself and forget about diets - it'll still be here when you get back whereas your holiday is a sensational experience where you want amazing memories.

Don't panic about the flight, just have lots of toys, colouring books and snacks for the kiddies to keep them occupied. The way home will be easier as it'll be night time so hopefully they'll sleep. Have you got a portable DVD player just incase the entertainment system on the plane is broken?

Xx

Oh yes you must enjoy yourself and forget about diets - it'll still be here when you get back whereas your holiday is a sensational experience where you want amazing memories.

Don't panic about the flight, just have lots of toys, colouring books and snacks for the kiddies to keep them occupied. The way home will be easier as it'll be night time so hopefully they'll sleep. Have you got a portable DVD player just incase the entertainment system on the plane is broken?

Xx

I have colouring books, sticker books and some cars and dinosaurs etc for them but no DVD player my OH is going to put a few kids films on his phone just in case!!!
Can you take snacks through customs? Or would I be best buying them from duty free when I get through? My eldest is a VERY fussy eater so I need to get some cereal bars etc just so I know he will eat on the plane xx

You can take any food through security apart from drinks/liquids which you'll have to buy duty free side. Some are strict on yoghurts too, but cereal bars, fruit, sandwiches, crisps etc etc etc are all fine.
Before you land in the states though you'll need to dump any fruit cheese veg meat (anything fresh basically) on the plane... They have food sniffer dogs at customs!!

Hope that helps xx

Good idea on the films by the way ;0) xx

Back