That dress WILL fit!

You can take any food through security apart from drinks/liquids which you'll have to buy duty free side. Some are strict on yoghurts too, but cereal bars, fruit, sandwiches, crisps etc etc etc are all fine.
Before you land in the states though you'll need to dump any fruit cheese veg meat (anything fresh basically) on the plane... They have food sniffer dogs at customs!!

Hope that helps xx

That's a great help thanks Hun :) I will get some bits this weekend then for the plane xx

Morning all :)

Still 13:1 this morning! Which sucks as I was really hoping to be 12:10 for holiday but I doubt that now, still have 4 days left on plan so we will see what happens!!!
Just having a chocolate shake with a coffee, only have 3 shakes left so will have to do another order when I get back off holiday!

Getting a little stressed now feel like I still have so much to do for the holiday :( haven't even got anything other than clothes yet, looks like I will be heading to tesco on Friday to get everything and still need to get mine and the kids hair cut too lol xx

You'll get everything sorted, don't worry. Bet you can't wait!! Don't forget to make the most of the kiddies suitcase allowance ;)

You'll get everything sorted, don't worry. Bet you can't wait!! Don't forget to make the most of the kiddies suitcase allowance ;)

Funny you should say that as iv just got home been out all day and got all toiletries for everyone as well as last bits of clothes/underwear, then took the kids to get their hair cut and got the cash passports too lol
I will most definitely have to use the kids suitcase allowance :) I will be more excited when we get there and everything is packed an sorted xx

Morning :)

Well today is my last day on diet! The scales haven't moved since mid last week :( my body doesn't seem to want to come out of the 13s which is a pain as my holiday clothes are still a little tight but will have to do now :( when I put my water weight back on they will prob not fit so I will have to go shopping when I get there I think! On the plus side iv packed mine and the kids suitcases just got OH to do and the hand luggage :/ xx

Your body does stupid things. Can't believe your holiday is here.
You can enjoy shopping while there. Hope you have a lovely time, can't wait to hear about it. When do you arrive home? x x

Your body does stupid things. Can't believe your holiday is here.
You can enjoy shopping while there. Hope you have a lovely time, can't wait to hear about it. When do you arrive home? x x

I'm back on the 26th :)

I know it's come round so fast, I'm just glad iv not left it till last min to pack and get sorted lol xx

Have an amazing time!!

It's a fabulous place!! Enjoy!!
Xx

Hello all :)

I'm back from the most amazing holiday ever :) I loved every minute of it! I didn't eat healthily or worry about my diet while away I just decided to enjoy my holiday instead :/ probably explains the huge weight gain :( but never mind I will get it off again!
Hope everyone else has been doing well an losing lots xx

Hello all :) I'm back from the most amazing holiday ever :) I loved every minute of it! I didn't eat healthily or worry about my diet while away I just decided to enjoy my holiday instead :/ probably explains the huge weight gain :( but never mind I will get it off again! Hope everyone else has been doing well an losing lots xx

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time! I've no doubt you will lose any gain :)

Ooo how was it??! Bet you're knackered now! Lol xx

So pleased you had a nice time. How did the kids cope with the long days?

They coped really well :) we bought some prams over there for them so they went in them when tired it was a lot easier than dragging tired kids around or carrying them in that heat xx

Back