That dress WILL fit!

You having a good time must of ment they were good. Where dod you stop? x x

Well that would explain why they have been little sods since we came home lol

We stayed in a disney hotel so we had access to all the disney parks which the kids loved :)

Still not back on the diet but as soon as I can afford some shakes I will get bk on it :) xx

Finally braved jumping on the scales this morning :) not as bad as I thought!!! 13:12 I was 13:2 the morning I flew out so it's not too bad considering what I ate while on hols lol
Xx

Finally braved jumping on the scales this morning :) not as bad as I thought!!! 13:12 I was 13:2 the morning I flew out so it's not too bad considering what I ate while on hols lol Xx

You will easily get that off! :)

Have you decided when you are starting back yet?

Well I still can't afford to buy my shakes :( but it's my own fault for booking a holiday instead!!! At least when I get my packs I have something to work towards again :D
I am trying to eat a little better now but it doesn't always happen :/ though I'm nowhere near as bad as I was and I don't eat the portions I used to! I guess that's all a step in the right direction at least! I even bought some total % split pot fage to snack on instead of crisps or biscuits :) I also find I get full a lot quicker now which is Great!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well and having a good weekend xx

We are going back to Florida lol I think iv spoilt my OH with going there as his first holiday! He didn't want to go anywhere else! I'm not complaining though, it's an amazing place with a much to do! Xx

Last edited:
Wow very jealous. In a couple of years when my little girl is 3 we want to go there as like you said loads to do. On holiday we like to be busy x x

If your don't mind me asking how much did it cost for the 4 of you and how much spending money did you take?

If your don't mind me asking how much did it cost for the 4 of you and how much spending money did you take?

It was a great place for kids so much to do you don't need to worry about them being bored! My 2 didn't want to come home and the only time they kicked off was just before we got on the plane they wanted to stay with Mickey lol

How much it cost last year or this year? Xx

Well I still can't afford to buy my shakes :( but it's my own fault for booking a holiday instead!!! At least when I get my packs I have something to work towards again :D I am trying to eat a little better now but it doesn't always happen :/ though I'm nowhere near as bad as I was and I don't eat the portions I used to! I guess that's all a step in the right direction at least! I even bought some total % split pot fage to snack on instead of crisps or biscuits :) I also find I get full a lot quicker now which is Great!!! Hope everyone else is doing well and having a good weekend xx

I love that yoghurt! I mix a little bit of the lemon water flavouring into it and it's really yummy like that. A tiny bit sharp but I like that lemony taste. Just jazzes it up a bit ;)

Glad you had a great holiday. I love it there and there's so much to do - bet you could easily fill another holiday doing all new things!! Xx

It was a great place for kids so much to do you don't need to worry about them being bored! My 2 didn't want to come home and the only time they kicked off was just before we got on the plane they wanted to stay with Mickey lol

How much it cost last year or this year? Xx

Either just looking to what kind of money we need to save x

Thanks x Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

No problem hope you managed to make sense of my rambling lol

Well looks like I won't be starting back till OH gets paid t the start of November :( but that will give me 10 months so get to goal and I know I can do that even if I have some slip ups :)
I need to start exercising too try to tone up while I'm losing! All the walking I did on holiday has toned my legs up nicely just need to try and keep it up!
Xx

You'll do good one your back on it. You always do. What exercise you planning on doing? x

Honestly I have no idea!? I hate exercising so It needs to be something kinda fun for me to keep doing it lol any suggestions most welcome and appreciated xx

Back