That dress WILL fit!

Erm I have no idea I hate exercise as well that's why I like this diet so much.

Long term I think I'll try swimming and bike riding once a week with the kids but other than that not sure.

Erm I have no idea I hate exercise as well that's why I like this diet so much. Long term I think I'll try swimming and bike riding once a week with the kids but other than that not sure.

I thought about swimming too but I'm a bit too self conscious :( so I think I will try the exercise DVDs again instead!
My eldest is starting nursery in a few weeks so while he is there I can take the younger one out on some nice long walks( single buggy is much easier to push that the double) xx

Just been looking back through pictures from before I started this diet and now I can def see a change lol image-1775117578.jpg

image-3228647118.jpg

The first was taken on holiday and the other around this time last year xx

Last edited:
I've got a few exercise DVDS I start of great and get bored but I need to start thinking about what I can do.

I know what you mean any pushing a double buggy - not easy or enjoyable.

Wow there is a massive change and you've done great to keep out off.

What are your long term plans diet wise?

I've got a few exercise DVDS I start of great and get bored but I need to start thinking about what I can do. I know what you mean any pushing a double buggy - not easy or enjoyable. Wow there is a massive change and you've done great to keep out off. What are your long term plans diet wise?

Double prams are evil lol

I have no idea yet long term! I'm torn between slimming world and just calorie counting myself xx

I really can't wait to get back to this diet now :( I'm eating so much rubbish at the moment!!! Everything has been going wrong at home since we got bk from holiday and iv felt so down I just want crap to eat especially chocolate biscuits and pastries :(

Only good news so far is iv finally sorted my eldest out with a nursery! Only took 3 tries lol but they do say 3rd time lucky and even my youngest liked it there! He even let us leave him alone to do paper work which surprised the hell out of me he's usually my shadow even in the house, he has to have mummy in his sites at all times!!!
So I may start him after Christmas too for a few hours twice a week! Oh dear what will I do with myself child free? Xx

Aww that'll be lovely. I think nursery is great especially at that age as they get so much enjoyment from it.
I think when we all take a break from this diet we expect to hop back on it and be in the zone straight away. But that very hardly ever happens. Take each day as it comes - hour by hour and remember the golden rules of distraction, and thinking about how you feel now in your mind and body and how you want to feel in your mind and body. Set up a couple of new realistic mini goals. Focus on the first full weeks weigh in. Hopefully that will help get you back into it mentally and the physical will follow.
You can change. Only you can xx

Aww that'll be lovely. I think nursery is great especially at that age as they get so much enjoyment from it. I think when we all take a break from this diet we expect to hop back on it and be in the zone straight away. But that very hardly ever happens. Take each day as it comes - hour by hour and remember the golden rules of distraction, and thinking about how you feel now in your mind and body and how you want to feel in your mind and body. Set up a couple of new realistic mini goals. Focus on the first full weeks weigh in. Hopefully that will help get you back into it mentally and the physical will follow. You can change. Only you can xx

I just hope my eldest enjoys himself :) I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast :(
It will be nice to spend some time one on one with my youngest too! Though I get the feeling I will feel lost for a while till I get used to only having one if them with me lol

As for the diet I can't wait to be able to buy a months supply and get back on track! Is it weird that I'm fed up of eating at the moment? I never EVER thought I would miss a diet but I do lol

I wonder if I can get away with using Atkins shakes till I can place a new order? Xx

Hello all

I haven't thought about the diet for the last few weeks :( I have a lot going on at home right now and have realised I need something in my life I have control over!!! So iv just ordered 20 days worth of packs, they will be here Tuesday and I will jump straight back on it!
Xx

Good luck hun. I know you can do it. It's hard when life throws us challenges and our personal lives go into turmoil. Well done for taking the control back. Soon everything will slot into place and all will be calm :)

Hello all

I haven't thought about the diet for the last few weeks :( I have a lot going on at home right now and have realised I need something in my life I have control over!!! So iv just ordered 20 days worth of packs, they will be here Tuesday and I will jump straight back on it!
Xx

Mama C, you're back!! So am I finally!! Hope everything is ok, you can smash this diet xxx

Good luck hun. I know you can do it. It's hard when life throws us challenges and our personal lives go into turmoil. Well done for taking the control back. Soon everything will slot into place and all will be calm :)

Thanks Hun I really hope I can get back in track with it now! Xx

Glad to see your back in the game. Hopefully I'll take inspiration from you and get my arse in gear x x

Glad to see your back in the game. Hopefully I'll take inspiration from you and get my arse in gear x x

Hmm not sure about back in the game lol we will see how I go when my packs arrive!
I'm going to hopefully start Wednesday but not weigh till the Sunday so it will be 10 days instead of 7!
I really hope I can get back into it and not mess around again :?

Lyndzi I'm in awe of you :) even with everything your going through your still trying to keep on it! Your my inspiration to get going again! You've shown me that even with a lot going on in your home life the diet and our weight is something we can gain control over :) xxx

Thank you but the only reason I'm still focused is because if they have to cut me open being fat isn't going to help!! I enjoyed a bottle of wine and cider over the weekend so hopefully I can crack on till Christmas.

Let's crack this and get it shifted for Christmas x x

Thank you but the only reason I'm still focused is because if they have to cut me open being fat isn't going to help!! I enjoyed a bottle of wine and cider over the weekend so hopefully I can crack on till Christmas. Let's crack this and get it shifted for Christmas x x

Fingers crossed it won't come to that Hun! I was tol I have a large dermoid cyst when I was pregnant that I needed removing :/ over 2 years later I still haven't even seen the doctor about it as I know it will go into a rant about my weight!!!

We can do this Hun :) we can be skinny Minnie's for Christmas xx

Part of me hopes they do take it out as the gynaecologist said she can't be 100% she if it's sinister of not without sending it off. But there the experts.

I was surprised no one mentioned my weight.

Yeah skinny minnies by Christmas.

You doing 3 or 4 packs? x x

Part of me hopes they do take it out as the gynaecologist said she can't be 100% she if it's sinister of not without sending it off. But there the experts. I was surprised no one mentioned my weight. Yeah skinny minnies by Christmas. You doing 3 or 4 packs? x x

I'm thinking 3 packs an a meal but not fully sure yet! I will see how I go doing that and if I'm struggling I will swap to 4 packs xx

Hello stranger :) how are you? How was Ibiza? Xxx

Well I wasn't any skinnier!! Had a fab time though. Met up with one of the (veeeery good looking) boys I met over there last weekend ha. I'm 1 week into a 6 week challenge now! Luckily not gained any more weight just not lost any!! Hoping to see the 10s for Xmas and my birthday. This time last year I'd only just started and dropped from a 20 to a 16 so hoping I can go from a 12 to a 10 this year. How are you? Xxx

Back