That dress WILL fit!

Well I wasn't any skinnier!! Had a fab time though. Met up with one of the (veeeery good looking) boys I met over there last weekend ha. I'm 1 week into a 6 week challenge now! Luckily not gained any more weight just not lost any!! Hoping to see the 10s for Xmas and my birthday. This time last year I'd only just started and dropped from a 20 to a 16 so hoping I can go from a 12 to a 10 this year. How are you? Xxx

I wasn't much skinnier for my holiday either lol
I'm not bad Hun just gutted iv put some I the weight back on :( really need to get my butt in gear and knuckle down! I really would love to see the 12 stone bracket by Christmas xxx

I wasn't much skinnier for my holiday either lol
I'm not bad Hun just gutted iv put some I the weight back on :( really need to get my butt in gear and knuckle down! I really would love to see the 12 stone bracket by Christmas xxx

Just think of how well you have done overall. Don't beat yourself up over it because you can't change it. You're still over 4 stone down which is brilliant! You can defo get into the 12s, you've got over a month, just stick to it. I think it gets a bit monotonous when you've already lost so much weight so maybe a break was what you needed to start afresh again. It's aaaaaaaaall willpower baby!! We decide what goes in our mouths so inadvertently goes to our butts, we can do this xxx

Just think of how well you have done overall. Don't beat yourself up over it because you can't change it. You're still over 4 stone down which is brilliant! You can defo get into the 12s, you've got over a month, just stick to it. I think it gets a bit monotonous when you've already lost so much weight so maybe a break was what you needed to start afresh again. It's aaaaaaaaall willpower baby!! We decide what goes in our mouths so inadvertently goes to our butts, we can do this xxx

True Hun I am still a lot smaller than I was! I'm not beating myself up too much as a lot of it went on while on holiday :)

I think the break did me some good as it was getting very boring, I will get this over and done with this time!!!

Have you started the diet already? I'm getting my packs delivered tomorrow and I can't wait lol xxx

True Hun I am still a lot smaller than I was! I'm not beating myself up too much as a lot of it went on while on holiday :)

I think the break did me some good as it was getting very boring, I will get this over and done with this time!!!

Have you started the diet already? I'm getting my packs delivered tomorrow and I can't wait lol xxx

Exactly and if we can't enjoy our food when we're on hokiday then there's no point going!! When you get bored of this diet and the weight isn't coming off as quick as it started it gets frustratung, for me anyway, makes me think whats the point and cave. NOT THIS TIME!! We will be skinny finaly!

I started last Tuesday, diet club at work started today so really chuffed we're all in it together and for £80 at the end which I'm determined to win so this is just what I need to keep me on track til xmas. I got my packs a few days ago but still got soooo much left from previous orders must have about 2 months worth ha! I'm actually really enjoying dieting, being back in control and competing with everyone in work. It's eally motivational because you cant just skip work like you can with a ww meeting ha xxx

Exactly and if we can't enjoy our food when we're on hokiday then there's no point going!! When you get bored of this diet and the weight isn't coming off as quick as it started it gets frustratung, for me anyway, makes me think whats the point and cave. NOT THIS TIME!! We will be skinny finaly! I started last Tuesday, diet club at work started today so really chuffed we're all in it together and for £80 at the end which I'm determined to win so this is just what I need to keep me on track til xmas. I got my packs a few days ago but still got soooo much left from previous orders must have about 2 months worth ha! I'm actually really enjoying dieting, being back in control and competing with everyone in work. It's eally motivational because you cant just skip work like you can with a ww meeting ha xxx

Aww that's really good Hun, def a good motivation if they are doing something at work an 80 quid is a nice incentive lol
I can't wait to be back in control of my weight and get the rest if this weight off! Iv already booked next years holiday so that is my motivation to get it gone and be skinny once and for all :) xxx

Good luck I know you're going to do great. You having a final supper? x x
Thanks Hun I hope I can get back into this time!
I am having a final supper yes lol it's like a chicken curry/supreme dish that I make so I'm having that with broccoli, jacket spud and crusty bread :)
Xx

How's it going?

Well unfortunately I didn't start today :( I haven't even opened the box yet!!! My youngest has come down with croup so between takin him to the doctors and rushing round with my eldest to and from nursery it didn't seem a good idea to start it :(

I have spoke to a friend today who also does the diet and we have made a pact to both start Saturday, that way I can get my little man better first without trying to start the diet while he's ill and having the headaches sleepiness and nausea I get while I'm going into ketosis! Xx

The main thing is your order had arrived and you can crack on and your little one is well.

Croup must be doing the rounds my little niece has it also.

How's your little bit liking nursery? x

The main thing is your order had arrived and you can crack on and your little one is well. Croup must be doing the rounds my little niece has it also. How's your little bit liking nursery? x

It must be yeah coz my best friends two kids have it as well! My Sons just got the cough thankfully no breathing problems or fever or anything :/

The eldest is LOVING nursery! today he even tried leaving me at the main door with a kiss lol he is doing so well since he started too, he only has a dummy for bed now and he's trying new foods etc
Now iv got to start looking for schools lol when does it end xx

It must be scary when they have breathing/coughing fits.

How long has he been going now? Sounds like he really has settled in. My little boy has been going since he was 7 months old and I have no question it's brought on his development loads.
Daily he comes out with something new which shocks me.

You ready for Monday? x x

It is scary my son was coughing so much last night he was making himself sick :(

He's only been going two week but he's made so much progress in that time! Last night I was listening to him play and he counted to ten I was amazed I couldn't get him to sit and count or do colours or anything! Wen he started he could count to 3 and backwards from 5 :/ and knew the colour blue but he's cartoon obsessed and never wanted to do anything else :( so to see how much he has picked up in two weeks is awesome !!! When I picked him up yesterday we went to get the bus and one that wasn't ours pulled up he said ' that's not our bus mummy our bus is green and bigger :0 and oh look mummy that lady has a pink handbag!

I'm thinking of starting tomorrow fingers crossed I manage it. Must open the blummin box too lol
I definitely need to do something as iv gone back to stress eating and with so much going on at home I am scoffing a hell of a lot if chocolate and biscuits etc :( xx

Yay today's start day :) woo hoo oh gosh how sad am I being excited to start a diet lol

Iv just weighed and I'm 14:6 :( but it's ok because I know it will be gone soon!!!

So here goes iv finally opened the box and I'm having a strawberry shake for breakfast with a litre of water!!!

Xxx

Yay today's start day :) woo hoo oh gosh how sad am I being excited to start a diet lol Iv just weighed and I'm 14:6 :( but it's ok because I know it will be gone soon!!! So here goes iv finally opened the box and I'm having a strawberry shake for breakfast with a litre of water!!! Xxx

Yay!!! Good luck! You know you can do it! :)

Back