That dress WILL fit!

Well I'm doing well so far :) iv had a strawberry shake and a porridge pack made into a pancake and 1.5 litres of water xx

Well done for taking the Inge! Remember those mean hunger pangs will be gone soon and by next weeks weigh in and every week from then on you'll be having a lovely number greet you on those scales!! Well done. It's only just gone lunch and you're doing great with the water too.
:) Xx

Your son sounds like he's doing great especially in such a short amount of time.

Well done you for cracking on and getting stuck in x

Thank you lovelies :) iv just started on my second 1.5 litres and had a slice of chicken while making the kids some sandwiches but I don't think that very thin piece will do any damage lol xxx

Morning all

Yesterday went ok I did slip up but was an accident :( my little one left 4 chocolate button in a bowl and without thinking I popped them in my mouth!!!

Must try harder not to do that :/

Today I'm going to try extra hard! Iv just had a caramel shake for breakfast and have my water ready at my side! Fingers crossed for a 100% day xx

Small slip but in sure that little carbs won't do anything. I've done exactly the same and had to spit things out of my mouth. x x

Small slip but in sure that little carbs won't do anything. I've done exactly the same and had to spit things out of my mouth. x x

Does an mcdonalds chicken nugget get classed as a small slip :( I actually knew what I was doing but I was trying to show my eldest they were nice and he could eat them xx

Wow nearly 5 stone lost, that's absolutely amazing! Really inspires me to keep at it x

Does an mcdonalds chicken nugget get classed as a small slip :( I actually knew what I was doing but I was trying to show my eldest they were nice and he could eat them xx

Erm we'll call that a medium slip but you could of ate the whole lot so it was an achievement :)

I can live with tht lol
Well I'm 2lbs down this morning yay!!! Just need to keep trying that's all I can do xx

Afternoon

Well I was going to wait till Monday to restart but for some reason I started today without thinking and here we are at 3 and iv so far stuck to plan today ?

Breakfast Atkins bar

Lunch. Chocolate shake

Snack 2 mini baby bel :)

Tea extra lean mince with broccoli

1.5 litres of water down

Fingers crossed I can stick to it for the rest of the day xx

Morning all

Argh :( well I managed 100% yesterday and put on 3lbs overnight :/ what the hell!!! How does that even happen? Xx

Morning all

Well I'm back down those 3lbs today :) TOTM reared it's head 10 days early! That would probably explain why I was struggling so much with starting the diet and craving chocolate and carbs all the time!!!
Today's plan!

Breakfast: strawberry shake

Lunch: porridge made into pancake

Afternoon snack: caramel shake

Tea: grilled chicken with broccoli and cauliflower

I must remember to order some bars next time though lol xx

Wow MamaC you have done so well, well done. Very inspirational :) If you don't mind me being nosey have you lost many dress sizes? I am only a few lbs heavier than your starting weight. I am currently a size 22/24 xx

Back